British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

33 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Iversen cannot. He rides in Denmark and Sweden, plus 1st division in Poland that limits his leagues to 2. 

Plus, with no dispespect to him,  he's a shadow of his former self, the injuries have taken their toll. IMO he needs to retire sooner rather than later, get out in one piece

Edited by Triple.H.
predictive text
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Iversen cannot. He rides in Denmark and Sweden, plus 1st division in Poland that limits his leagues to 2. 

he's out injured anyway fell friday currently in hospital awaiting test results out for a long time !!

4 minutes ago, GAH said:

he's out injured anyway fell friday currently in hospital awaiting test results out for a long time !!

I didn't know that which makes my post even more relevant

20 hours ago, GAH said:

Irrelevant, he isn’t eligble to race in the UK even if fit unless he drops another league.

If anyone wants to post anything postive or any support for the club feel free .

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Greg said:

If anyone wants to post anything postive or any support for the club feel free .

TBF there is nothing to be positive about

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greg said:

You could finish in the Top Six of the Premiership :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Greg said:

One positive for King's Lynn,Allitt was at Peterborough tonight let's hope his sat-nav breaks.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, tellboy said:

One positive for King's Lynn,Allitt was at Peterborough tonight let's hope his sat-nav breaks.

we can hope!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Scrutton said:

Wasn't it Allitt that managed the team in 2018 when they won the league or did I get the years wrong

Lynn have never won top league :nono:

4 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Yes we finished top of the league 2018 and as far as i know its the only sport you have to do it twice.    

You need to get out more try rugby league same format :rofl: