British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

7 hours ago, tellboy said:

Obviously those three have left,but with those three it possibly has nothing to do with the club.Two of those do seem to carry some baggage with them plus Bridger has totally finished(for now until his next comeback) and Proctor everyone pretty much wanted him out anyway.Don't forget Proctor has stepped away from the sport for now not just K.Lynn.Now if Kerr or Jorgensen wanted to leave then i would be asking serious questions about what is going on.

Haza is just bored ...... 

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Haza is just bored ...... 

And you just need to get those  blinkers surgically removed then you might see the clearer picture - but I guess the happy clappers are happy ?

Edited by Haza
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, rearingtogo said:

I’ve noticed in the past he always steps up and does a good job. Remember him at Coventry.

Simon Lambert is in lethal form for Scunny 

2 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

Simon Lambert is in lethal form for Scunny 

Is this really where we are at ? 
Nothing against Simon but he had numerous opportunities at Kings Lynn - better to sign Heeps I’d have thought or a young rider with a view on 2022 season . 

9 minutes ago, Haza said:

Is this really where we are at ? 
Nothing against Simon but he had numerous opportunities at Kings Lynn - better to sign Heeps I’d have thought or a young rider with a view on 2022 season . 

He’s genuinely a different rider this season changed his machinery. Thought Heeps was sort of promised his place when he was fit at Ipswich but maybe not ? 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 12:09 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Agree Tellboy. Nicol notched 13 for Wolves on his last visit. We might have a chance of a win in this one, if Eric goes well, and Lewi didn't have any ill affects after the qualifier:t:.

We have 6.82 ,but need someone pretty quick to replace Ty. I just hope they don't think cheap and draft in a 4 odd pointer, and waste points yet again.

Just a bit of concern about how much there is to play with. The average for the team is for team building purposes prior to the season starting. but now the season is underway is it not the rule that you can only replace a rider with one with the same or lower average with Proctors average being 4.20.

On 6/22/2021 at 12:09 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Agree Tellboy. Nicol notched 13 for Wolves on his last visit. We might have a chance of a win in this one, if Eric goes well, and Lewi didn't have any ill affects after the qualifier:t:.

We have 6.82 ,but need someone pretty quick to replace Ty. I just hope they don't think cheap and draft in a 4 odd pointer, and waste points yet again.

Heeps is 6.17 ...

23 minutes ago, Technik said:

Just a bit of concern about how much there is to play with. The average for the team is for team building purposes prior to the season starting. but now the season is underway is it not the rule that you can only replace a rider with one with the same or lower average with Proctors average being 4.20.

You can re-declare your side back up to the team points limit.

• Thanks 1

Didn't know that Heeps had  been replaced  at Ipswich.  As for Lambert he could be classed  as Dads Army in terms

of seasons he has ridden   But look at  Peterbro'   There are several  "fans" around that area  identified  as having "egg on their faces"

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Heeps is 6.17 ...

If true should make us much more competitive. Late push for top 4 in a truncated season :)

• Haha 2

Just now, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Agent Heeps signs for the Stars :t:

Will be good to him on a sub 5 in '22  :D