British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

On 6/23/2021 at 6:50 AM, Haza said:

And you just need to get those  blinkers surgically removed then you might see the clearer picture - but I guess the happy clappers are happy ?

Happy Clappers are indeed always happy in their rose tinted wold.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 6:50 AM, Haza said:

And you just need to get those  blinkers surgically removed then you might see the clearer picture - but I guess the happy clappers are happy ?

Some you win, some you lose Haza, as you well know, I help in my own little way to keep my club going, that's all I want to do cos I love speedway Haza, you must fecking hate it and want it to close how you carry on!!  Why don't you just disappear up your own gearcase :D :D :D

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Trees said:

Some you win, some you lose Haza, as you well know, I help in my own little way to keep my club going, that's all I want to do cos I love speedway Haza, you must fecking hate it and want it to close how you carry on!!  Why don't you just disappear up your own gearcase :D :D :D

How very wrong you are if you think I want any club to close  most all I’d not want Kings Lynn to close . As for me disappearing sadly that’s just what many have done over the last few years. How about trying to get the next generation of fans interested and even try to get some ex fans back ?  

right decision, his after meetings thoughts were laughable

• Like 5

This is speedway... so

Imagine this, Buster Transfers is Peterborough manager Rob Lyon to Lynn to help save there season while putting Peter Schroek in charge of a already qualified Peterborough Panthers 

Dale allitt will step in a be manager for remainder of season. Or potentially Carl Johnson ?

• Like 2

Enter Alun Rossiter. 

My Guess either Allit or Richard Knight 

Richard Knight sounds more realistic, get Kenneth Bjerre and brother Lasse back and Rasmus Jensen from Swindon. Nico Covatti is worth a try as there is a shortage of riders,

Edited by rearingtogo
Spelling wrong

34 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Enter Alun Rossiter. 

I'd rather not

• Haha 1

I honestly don't think the manager makes any difference. The riders are not doing the job.

Peter love him or hate him doe's not like loosing any more than anyone on here & it's pretty tough to give an upbeat report when your team has lost at home again by 20 points.

Whoever the new Manager is will fair no better than him until the riders are changed

• Like 1