British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

5 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

I don't believe that is possible, precisely because the RS riders don't have a Green Sheet average.

I find that a bit unfair on all the other rising stars if that's the case then.So Rowe can guest for both but all the others can't.They do all have an average though that they could still work to surely.

5 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

I don't believe that is possible, precisely because the RS riders don't have a Green Sheet average.

Think it was confirmed they're all deemed a 3.00 to be able to guest in the 1-6.

5 hours ago, mikebv said:

If another 'Woffy' came along and rode in the main body of the team, but was still an RS (like Anders Rowe), and ran say a 7 point average as he was so good...

Could he then guest as a replacement for a 4* rider?

Presume so given it appears your average 'doesn't matter' as was shown when Rowe recently guested for Bates..

Let me remind you of the last such scheme (fast track development) when just such a rider guested for inexperienced Lee Derbyshire - his name Tai Woffinden!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, mrss said:

I am sure that Andres Rowe is on the rising star list , but Ipswich put him into the main body of the team so didn’t use him as their rising star option.

That's right, Drew Kemp is who they are using as their Rising Star .... I should've explained myself more clearly durrr

11 hours ago, tellboy said:

I find that a bit unfair on all the other rising stars if that's the case then.So Rowe can guest for both but all the others can't.

maybe one of the reasons NOT to sign up to the RS list?

On 7/25/2021 at 5:03 PM, tellboy said:

So as Anders Rowe can guest for a rising star and anyone from 1-6 if his average fits.Could then any rising star who don't have an average guest for any 1-6 rider ie say Brennan for Wells.

Surely Brennan must be able to guest for Wells, 4* equating to a 4.00 ave?

11 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I'm happy with that,something had to happen.Those 2 gave up when last and were not committed to riding for King's Lynn imo.Even if Barker don't score many points i am sure you will see a rider putting in some effort.Not my favourite rider but he now gets my support as he is riding for us:D

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

What is Heeps current average? 

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

That makes a number of changes for one team of 7 infact 8 if you include the TM change also ,  wonder if thats a record in British speedway 

Doubt it, Newcastle are on their fourth team manager this season and we are only just into August !

29 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm guessing he will be back at Ipswich next season on that,,, for what could be his 7th or 8th break through year

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm guessing he will be back at Ipswich next season on that,,, for what could be his 7th or 8th break through year

only .09 below Jake Allen ave... :blink:

Well done to the Star’s management. 2 positive changes. They were needed after last nights performance.

• Haha 1