British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

14 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Obviously not when he rode for KL at Poole in 2019 though? Maybe KL a bad influence? There is a whole thread about a pretty eventful meeting in July 2019. Tbh he does like Poole riders to get close and personal with the fence and all the unfair advantage starts (like every race he is in!) I mean I know JD and Brady Kurtz are just as bad, but you are asking about Cook so.......

I mean his move on Josh must have been bad as Klindt came running out the pits and had to be held back so not everyone thought it was 'accidental'....

handbags all bravado stuff all riders do it its speedway !!

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Obviously not when he rode for KL at Poole in 2019 though? Maybe KL a bad influence? There is a whole thread about a pretty eventful meeting in July 2019. Tbh he does like Poole riders to get close and personal with the fence and all the unfair advantage starts (like every race he is in!) I mean I know JD and Brady Kurtz are just as bad, but you are asking about Cook so.......

I mean his move on Josh must have been bad as Klindt came running out the pits and had to be held back so not everyone thought it was 'accidental'....

get peirs morgans onto him i'm sure that will worry him :rofl:

Edited by GAH

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

That's what I said!! I meant I'm glad Poole aren't in PL anymore, I thought that didn't need explaining as this is in the PL section..

edit  - but now apparently he is riding for Glasgow then my original post is meaningless! Though am surprised he is not riding in Poland??!

You do realise he’s ridden for Glasgow significantly longer than he has for Kings Lynn? :blink:

9 minutes ago, Najjer said:

You do realise he’s ridden for Glasgow significantly longer than he has for Kings Lynn? :blink:

Ummmmm, sounds bad but I really didn't take an interest in the CL when Poole were in the PL. Kinda assumed he rode in Poland regularly. I guess his ambition is not what it was...?

11 minutes ago, Najjer said:

she watches and listen's to peirs morgan every morning :rofl: so be gentle with her :rofl:

17 minutes ago, GAH said:

get peirs morgans onto him i'm sure that will worry him :rofl:

Dear lord, someone needs spelling lessons! Doubt he would know anything about it. Yes I do watch GMB in the morning, trying to see when this lockdown is near to being over. 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ummmmm, sounds bad but I really didn't take an interest in the CL when Poole were in the PL. Kinda assumed he rode in Poland regularly. I guess his ambition is not what it was...?

do you not have a general knowledge of speedway around the world ?? not just in your poole bubble :rofl:

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Dear lord, someone needs spelling lessons! Doubt he would know anything about it. Yes I do watch GMB in the morning, trying to see when this lockdown is near to being over. 

when boris says it is not piers morgan :rofl:

28 minutes ago, GAH said:

handbags all bravado stuff all riders do it its speedway !!

Pretty sure most riders are not put over on to the greyhound track most meetings! So if someone put (whoever rides for BV these days I have no clue!) over the other side of the track, you'd be fine with it then? No course not. Everyone is fine with it, til it is your team! 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Pretty sure most riders are not put over on to the greyhound track most meetings! So if someone put (whoever rides for BV these days I have no clue!) over the other side of the track, you'd be fine with it then? No course not. Everyone is fine with it, til it is your team! 

talking of spelling it's until not til :rofl: and till has 2 l's :rofl: you really don't have a general speedway knowledge not knowing who rides Belle Vue or any other team ??? just your poole tunnel vision eyes :rofl: so not worth the effort really !! your precious Brady has made a move to Belle Vue to ride a better track :party:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Just had to check if i was on the Kings Lynn site!

Unlike a Poole fan to be involved in the hijacking of a thread:rolleyes:

Edited by tellboy
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, semion said:

Maybe it’s my memory letting me down but I seem to recall Saddlebow was never high on Bridger’s list of fav tracks.  As in he struggled to get to grips with it.

Wonder if anyone has his most recent scores around there.

2016 @ King's Lynn

4 / 4

8+1 / 5

2 / 3

Got Geoff giving out spelling lessons. Classic. 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, sommelier said:

Lewis will be on good equipment this time, not like the Jawas that held him back last time

I think I am right in saying Lewis was part of the Revolution Racing stable and had all his kit supplied to him, I think at the time he signed for Berwick he had six bikes. Sadly, although very professionally turned out, those Jawa bikes simply weren't quick enough and those were soon ditched in favour of GM bikes bought from Jonas Kylmakorpi. Things looked like they were going the right way but Bridger suffered injury. Since that time he has tried, boxing and body building, and now fancies another at speedway, wish him all the best but I fear Kings Lynn are taking a big gamble in signing Bridger as there`s always something simmering in the back ground with him.