British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

Need one or two more new faces than that, away form needs addressing. Don’t think you can start with Lewis in the top five unfortunately going by last season. 

The more I think about it having Lambert, Cook and Riss as a heat leader trio is a must. Choose the other four carefully and we could have a team who will challenge at the business end of the season. 

With you on that Baggy.  Went stale last season needs some fresh blood to be up there challenging.

• Like 1

Whatever the team next year, I just hope the announcements aren't drip fed through til March

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kelvinht said:

Whatever the team next year, I just hope the announcements aren't drip fed through til March

If it is drip fed people will moan,if it is given out all in one go people will moan.There will never be a way to satisfy all unfortunately.I'm just happy as long as our team is announced before the first meeting:D

• Like 1

True, but don't mind one at a time or all at once, but if it is one a time every couple of weeks at most so we know by early in the new year

21 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

True, but don't mind one at a time or all at once, but if it is one a time every couple of weeks at most so we know by early in the new year

Then wait for the changes before the season starts

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

If it is drip fed people will moan,if it is given out all in one go people will moan.There will never be a way to satisfy all unfortunately.I'm just happy as long as our team is announced before the first meeting:D

Don't be silly, speedway fans moan, surely not. 

• Haha 1

Would like to see

Robert Lambert    7.81
Craig Cook            7.78
Niels k Iversen     7.54
Erik Riss                6.61
Ryan Douglas       4.66
Broc Nichol           4.00
Jonas Jeppersen 4.00

More like to be

Robert Lambert    7.81
Mpt                        6.30
Chris Harris          6.16
TJ                           5.90
Lewis Kerr             5.57
Kasper Andersen 4.00

• Haha 1

Now Poole have dropped a division I'd like to see us go all out and grab Brady Kurtz, Josh Grajczonek and Richie Worrall. 

1. Robert Lambert 7.81

2. Eric Riss 6.61

3. Josh Grajczonek 7.29

4. Richie Worrall 5.22

5. Brady Kurtz 7.54

6. Ty Proctor 4.43

7. Ellis Perks 3.57

Ave: 42.44

Don't want Brady or josh or Richie might go for Ty  (Wont happen iF he fell out with Buster)  Would like NKI if he wants Britain next year. also Cook  as he has said he would like to come back

• Like 1

I would like to see a team built around Robert , Erik, Niels and tofty but expect to see one more like Robert, Lewi, TJ and ty

On 11/16/2019 at 3:52 PM, tellboy said:

For years, the normal way of announcing the team was at the December, Supporter's meeting.  This excepted practice appeared to work perfectly, so why change something that wasn't broken..??

21 minutes ago, g13webb said:

For years, the normal way of announcing the team was at the December, Supporter's meeting.  This excepted practice appeared to work perfectly, so why change something that wasn't broken..??

Perhaps they thought it might be an even better way which would maximise media exposure? 

I think they got it wrong by leaving such long gaps between riders, if they did one a week for example it might work better. I agree with you though, the supporters nights worked well back in the day. Perhaps nowadays though with social media putting things into the public domain the instant they happen folk would rather stay at home and see it on their screen than travel to the stadium. 

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

I liked the December supporters meetings where they were announced,but it doesn't bother me which way they choose to do it.But like i said you won't please all anyway.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:28 AM, 1984Star said:

Would like to see

Robert Lambert    7.81
Craig Cook            7.78
Niels k Iversen     7.54
Ryan Douglas       4.66
Broc Nichol           4.00
Jonas Jeppersen 4.00

More like to be

Robert Lambert    7.81