British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

2 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Don't think anyone can say the track as got to be prepared for cars and not speedway the two can go together as other tracks have done in the past.  Without having to much clay in the track it can work for both. 

Can't change the clay. No concrete / tarmac base like other tracks, it's all clay based

40 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Can't change the clay. No concrete / tarmac base like other tracks, it's all clay based

Ok but you can still make work for speedway to.

48 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Is it?

The will to change things has to be there too and I’m not entirely convinced it is. 

6 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

I agree with you stock's make alot more money than speedway but that's got nothing to do with the track preparation as I've said the two can work together easy. Cars have been at Lynn for years and the track and racing was great then. So it can be that now surly?

Not really back then they used shale now it's just earth, so will always be clay based.

A Belle Vue fan has posted this on twitter...How mean of him. :D

• Haha 5

Cor those of us who have been going to KL speedway since it started, know how rough it was from every aspect. Now it's very civilsed and better than some. The front car park has no mud but take care if parking in the rear one.

33 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Cor those of us who have been going to KL speedway since it started, know how rough it was from every aspect. Now it's very civilsed and better than some. The front car park has no mud but take care if parking in the rear one.

It most certainly is much much dirtier round the back. Certainly don't want any mud at the front :P

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

It most certainly is much much dirtier round the back. Certainly don't want any mud at the front :P

You haven't lived :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Ty Proctor

Well,did anyone see that one happening.Another signing no one see coming:blink:.

So if Bridger comes in on a 4 and our last rider is ???,that would make us over 2pts under the limit.Unless they have had a change of heart and decided to go for a better rider you can only see the wooden spoon coming our way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Well,did anyone see that one happening.Another signing no one see coming:blink:.

So if Bridger comes in on a 4 and our last rider is ???,that would make us over 2pts under the limit.Unless they have had a change of heart and decided to go for a better rider you can only see the wooden spoon coming our way.

So how last rider is Richard Lawson Edward Kennett Josh Autey  ? Don’t think any of them have Premier League team or is there a rabbit going to be pulled out of a hat with an unexpected signing . 

5 minutes ago, Haza said:

So how last rider is Richard Lawson Edward Kennett Josh Autey  ? Don’t think any of them have Premier League team or is there a rabbit going to be pulled out of a hat with an unexpected signing . 

The only thing coming out of the hat at present is the wooden spoon:(

I do hope it is an unexpected signing,but it seems to appear it is one of those you have mentioned.At least the rider has a similarity to Lambert if it is the one that i have heard.

Expected, this team succeeds or fails on the final signing. 

Cheer up tellboy :D 

Edited by Bagpuss

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

The only thing coming out of the hat at present is the wooden spoon:(

I do hope it is an unexpected signing,but it seems to appear it is one of those you have mentioned.At least the rider has a similarity to Lambert if it is the one that i have heard.

I do hope it’s Simon lambert 

• Haha 3