British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

On 3/13/2021 at 2:20 PM, Trackerman48 said:

The red shale is from stoke on trent and was found only last year . The red shale all track used was from breadon the last time it was available was when THE NSS was built and they had the last of it. The red shale from up north is from Scotland and is very expensive with transport on top. Also does not contain any clay the new shale which as just been found by Bradford is very new so needs to be tested to see how good it works 

This Company quote Red Shale in their list of products.    https://prestigeaggregates.co.uk/products.html

On 3/12/2021 at 10:53 AM, AlexBrady said:

Ty is a certainly a rider who can/will improve his average, and finding riders who can do this has been the name of the game for the vast majority of successful sides over previous years.

I think all 5 of the 'main' riders announced can do this, and so will the final rider too, and Ryan at number 7 will give his all.

Personally, I can't wait to get trackside and see those bikes going, but equally, don't write this side off!

I would think most riders will improve a there previous avarage, as the league is weaker.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Bunce said:

This Company quote Red Shale in their list of products.    https://prestigeaggregates.co.uk/products.html

To be fair there are a few companies quote red shale in there products.  But when you ask for a sample its not right ie to stoney or to fine I know two track curators who have been working on this  for a while now 

With the Stars appearing to have 8.13 points to play with for their final rider, anybody heard any rumours or predictions for that final slot?

Peterborough and Sheffield also have a place to fill, but the Stars have the most points to play with. Interesting!

2 minutes ago, Bunce said:

With the Stars appearing to have 8.13 points to play with for their final rider, anybody heard any rumours or predictions for that final slot?

Peterborough and Sheffield also have a place to fill, but the Stars have the most points to play with. Interesting!

You would hope there is a 'big signing to finish

43 minutes ago, Bunce said:

You may have hope but the final signing won't be over a 6 average. 

3 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

You may have hope but the final signing won't be over a 6 average. 

Makes you wonder what the team strengths would have been if Swindon had of ran...

1 hour ago, Bunce said:

25 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Richard Lawson?

Would be very surprised if it’s anyone else. 

Edward Kennet or Josh Autey  as other possibles ?

I know  have mentioned Josh Grajczonek in the past, and people are saying is not riding the UK this season.

Has anybody actually seen in writing that he is not riding in the UK this coming season, as I cannot find anything says that he is not.

Was tacked onto the James Wright press release on the Tigers site yesterday Spin.

"...which means Josh Grajczonek won’t be returning to Britain"

7 hours ago, Bunce said:

C Holder.............I'll get me coat.:D

• Haha 1

I’m guessing Rasmus Jensen is already doing 3 leagues (Poland, Sweden and Denmark) so he’d be a no-go?