British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

32 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

At the moment I’m not sure who should be replaced ,Proctor or Bridger but whoever goes their replacement has got to have an average good enough to keep either Proctor or Bridger at reserve for the rest of the season.

Well they can have over a 7 pointer to replace any of them but should be Proctor imo.A 7 point rider should be capable of staying in the main body of the team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Well they can have over a 7 pointer to replace any of them but should be Proctor imo.A 7 point rider should be capable of staying in the main body of the team.

I don’t think there is a 7+pt rider available who is based in the uk so it would be a risk to sign somebody who was flying in each meeting.

If we to take a gamble on this route Rasmus Jensen would be good but not sure how many leagues he already rides in.

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Based on what? 

The time he’s been away from the sport for one missing last night at Ipswich  and apparently Monday at Peterborough through what ever reason . Proctor far from perfect as seems the other suspect  but reliable and he’s not been away from the sport and has confidence boosting championship meetings as well . Either could get the chop - not too sure where a 7 pointer (apparently can be fitted in )  is coming from 

2 hours ago, rearingtogo said:

Machinery seems underpowered. He needs to get sorted quick. Aaron summers in proctor out

Could do worse.

9 minutes ago, Haza said:

The time he’s been away from the sport for one missing last night at Ipswich  and apparently Monday at Peterborough through what ever reason . Proctor far from perfect as seems the other suspect  but reliable and he’s not been away from the sport and has confidence boosting championship meetings as well . Either could get the chop - not too sure where a 7 pointer (apparently can be fitted in )  is coming from 

Can’t see Lynn persuading him to come back then only giving him two meetings before getting rid, he’s got better in both matches and finished with a win or paid win in each. You have to take on face value that he was ill last night, would be speculating to suggest he has had enough already but I think that’s the only reason he’d leave right now. 

55 minutes ago, Haza said:

I don't know where a 7 pointer would come from,but that is what you would have.

How is Proctor reliable?Yes he turns up but you can't rely on him for anything else.

1 hour ago, Clive Ward said:

I don’t think there is a 7+pt rider available who is based in the uk so it would be a risk to sign somebody who was flying in each meeting.

If we to take a gamble on this route Rasmus Jensen would be good but not sure how many leagues he already rides in.

Rasmus Jensen's average would be too high.

Wells, Busk Jakobson or Josh Pickering?? 

They have to be better than Proctor at least?? 

Edited by Daniel Smith

Think Bradley Wilson-Dean will come in for Proctor. I’m told he’s back in the UK with two brand new bikes.

Probably just waiting for visa to come through. If it’s anything like some of the others, it will be through just in time for our last meeting.

• Like 1

What about Lynn’s go to man?   It must be about time  Rambo Lambo was recalled back into the fold :party:

Or shuffle Bridger/Procter over to Alwarton with Palm-Toft coming the other way.

Edited by semion

It is said by others that Wilson=Dean is ready to go.  could Lynn sign him he was  last with Peterbro  But does he belong to Buster or not ??  Peterbro dont need him (at present) If so would he be a good replacement for Bridger or Proctor ??     I would like to see Palm Toft back  but would think it would not go well in some quarters

Panthers can have BWD, with Tofty coming our way, for Ty or Bridger :P

That would still see us under the limit, so if Ty/Bridger who ever is left don't work out, we have a bit of scope there as well. Time to get ruthless, and i don't mean Robert.:t:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Haza said:

Bridger is missing Monday,but according to the Lynn website his illness carries a mandatory absence. 

Proctor failed to beat an opponent from five rides at Berwick tonight :blink:

Another great show from Proctor tonight for Leicester.2pts from 5 rides not beating an opponent.Beaten by the Berwick reserves 4 times twice by Bickley and twice by Flint.

Edit:Just beat me to it Bagpuss.

Edited by tellboy

23 hours ago, Haza said:

I'm not sure Ty had a "confidence boosting Championship meeting" at Berwick tonight, where he scored a miserable 2 points for his Leicester team?    Ty Proctor - 0, 0, 1, 0, 1 = 2

• Sad 1

I said earlier I didn’t know who should be replaced Proctor or Bridger but after Proctors performance at Berwick tonight he’s definitely got to go