British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

21 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Yes we finished top of the league 2018 and as far as i know its the only sport you have to do it twice.    

Apart from rugby, cricket, rugby league, football...not in every country, but many...very few sports don't have a play off of some kind to determine the champion.

49 minutes ago, Haza said:

Poor from the management team if what Cook is saying is correct- still say heads should roll whoever’s assembled the original team should be sacked . 

Don’t say that on social media, they will just block you from their pages

• Haha 1

" I will always be one of those people that speak my mind and say the truth and I will always express my feelings."

was this possibly the problem at KL?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, therefused said:

3 minutes ago, therefused said:

Too late was blocked in 2019 lol they can’t take criticism of any kind lol

2 minutes ago, stevehone said:

" I will always be one of those people that speak my mind and say the truth and I will always express my feelings."

was this possibly the problem at KL?

I’d say 100% spot on - Rory Schlien one of the best club captain we’ve ever had he spoke his mind the rest is history. At KL it’s ok to have an opinion as long it’s the same as Busters 

• Haha 1

Where was it ever said that it was mutual out of interest? 

Personally I thought it was pretty clear that something happened or was said in the pits during the Wolves meeting to go along with Cook’s performance which meant they felt they had to get rid. 

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Where was it ever said that it was mutual out of interest? 

Personally I thought it was pretty clear that something happened or was said in the pits during the Wolves meeting to go along with Cook’s performance which meant they felt they had to get rid. 

It's not always what you say, it's how you say it. 

The club management said: “There is no fallout with Craig and we sincerely wish him all the very best for the season ahead.

“We want Craig to go away and become the Craig we know he can be. He’s a great rider, but sometimes you have to make decisions which you feel are right for the club and for the rider.

“We will be finalising his replacement overnight and updating supporters accordingly.”

This to me suggests Craig was ok with being dropped & he needed to go a find himself again. Whereas Craig says he's clueless to his sacking & was happy. 

King's Lynn are in a seriously bad place under the Allitt & Schroeck management. 

Of the original 7 I think only 4 justified a starting spot. Cook, Jorgensen, Kerr, Riss. Proctor & Bridger we all knew was wrong but was just hoping, benefit of the doubt & all that. Then Kinsley as 'Rising Star' was a madness. 

The club from top to bottom is embarrassingly run. Poor team building through to embarrassing in match tactics is just making King's Lynn a laughing stock. 

Our owner has knocked up a better side down the road, it's shocking. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Haza said:

I’d say 100% spot on - Rory Schlien one of the best club captain we’ve ever had he spoke his mind the rest is history. At KL it’s ok to have an opinion as long it’s the same as Busters 

I thought Allitt was pulling the strings these day's with all thing's King's Lynn?? 

Buster concentrating more on pussy flaps down the road

7 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I thought Allitt was pulling the strings these day's with all thing's King's Lynn?? 

It's pretty much all Allitt's doing.Buster is in the background pretty much at both clubs.I bet he isn't happy at what is going on at Lynn though. 

8 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I think Dale much to the fore at Panthers as well which seems to be for the better. 

20 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Would like to know why  Cook was not chosen for Belle Vue after being their No 1  in 2018       

Not sure what went on but it’s been insinuated that he’ll never ride for the Aces again under the current promotion.