British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

12 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You know who he was on about.

Yeah, but it still made me laugh. Once in a Poole programme they called David Norris, Mavis Norris!!! I think I laughed for the whole meeting at that! :D

• Haha 1

Think Cook will be at Glasgow if they are the 8th team to come up with Somerset

Alongside Jensen, Vissing and Starke plus 3

7 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Thats a solid PL Team and you can probably add Richard Lawson who they still own I believe??

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah, but it still made me laugh. Once in a Poole programme they called David Norris, Mavis Norris!!! I think I laughed for the whole meeting at that! :D

Now that one is funny. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

My team was more hope than what I think will happen :t:

14 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

My team was more hope than what I think will happen :t:

Just seen your side, looks a decent one

I just think with 8/9 teams you'll find it hard to have two stand outs

Doyle @Swindon 

Fricke @Belle Vue

Iversen @ Ipswich   

Holder @Poole

Bjerre @Peterboro

Cook @  Glasgow

Kurtz @ Somerset

Lambert @ Kings Lynn

Masters @ Wolves

These should start as no.1s for their clubs if a bit of money is about from Eurosport then perhaps the likes of Milik, Michelsen, Zagar might be seen again 

I hear they want 10 teams in the top flight but if glasgow dont come up then maybe they'll run with 8 sides then Cook could end up at Lynn 

Personally I cant see a 10th club wanting to take the plunge but 10 clubs home and away once is 18 league meetings which is more than enough for the top flight 

13 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

There was a time when referee Lew Stripp and Len Silver were not exactly the best of friends. One programme accidentally named him as Lew Stiff. I am certain it was just a typo.....

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Doyle @Swindon 

Fricke @Belle Vue

Iversen @ Ipswich   

Holder @Poole

Bjerre @Peterboro

Cook @  Glasgow

Kurtz @ Somerset

Lambert @ Kings Lynn

Masters @ Wolves

These should start as no.1s for their clubs if a bit of money is about from Eurosport then perhaps the likes of Milik, Michelsen, Zagar might be seen again 

I hear they want 10 teams in the top flight but if glasgow dont come up then maybe they'll run with 8 sides then Cook could end up at Lynn 

Personally I cant see a 10th club wanting to take the plunge but 10 clubs home and away once is 18 league meetings which is more than enough for the top flight 

dont like that falcon why on your list are poole the only club without a no1 !!??

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Doyle @Swindon 

Fricke @Belle Vue

Iversen @ Ipswich   

Holder @Poole

Bjerre @Peterboro

Cook @  Glasgow

Kurtz @ Somerset

Lambert @ Kings Lynn

Masters @ Wolves

Troy Batchelor deserves a team place, as he has been loyal to British speedway.

2 hours ago, poole keith said:

dont like that falcon why on your list are poole the only club without a no1 !!??

Chris Holder lol

5 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Troy Batchelor deserves a team place, as he has been loyal to British speedway.

I'm sure he will get one just that list was the realistic no.1 for the 8/9 clubs who might make up the prem next season 

I'm sure Batch will end up back at Swindon next year especially if Glasgow came up as Jensen would stay at Glasgow as they would pay more £££

1 minute ago, Falcon1983 said:

I'm sure he will get one just that list was the realistic no.1 for the 8/9 clubs who might make up the prem next season 

I'm sure Batch will end up back at Swindon next year especially if Glasgow came up as Jensen would stay at Glasgow as they would pay more £££

Be hard to have Batch as a number 2 next season, would make the tail end a bit weak for the team that employs him.

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

exactly lol

He wouldn't be number 1 on his 7.16 average anyway!!

3 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

I can’t see Glasgow moving up and losing the “local” derbies with Edinburgh, Berwick, Newcastle etc

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1