British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

5 hours ago, semion said:

If Kerr and Proctor are going to swap between no’s 2 and 7 (4 &6 take ya pick ) it always gives Lynn a decent Reserve but on the flip side I can’t see either doing a 2nd string job away from home.

Agree with that. Add TJ with his 3.78 away average and it's looking like the same old already. We will suffer away in the engine room dept again by the look of it so far.

TJ said himself this week it's easy to set the bike up at the AFA, and he knows he has to do better away, but this will be his 4th season and things ain't improving away from home. I know I keep banging on about it, but if I can see it.... Buster can't have no ambition to win anything...again

At home 16 HT wins  and 12 second places.

Away  2 HT wins    and 7 second places.

He's a nice bloke, but nice don't win you the league sometimes...

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 minute ago, Mimmo said:

He is mate, He used to live in Heacham along the road from, but moved a couple of years ago to another nearby village.

He heard about the Royal Box and decided to cosy up with them. :D

9 hours ago, Trees said:

I sincerely hope he can improve his away form, and keep away from injury, he is so good with the fans, Dale and Peter believe he can bring home the bacon in 2020, come on Thomas!!!

I hear this every year he has to up his game, imo you'll get exactly the same as last year, he hasn't upped his away form for 2years he's been around long enough, so why would it change that's his limit, same with mpt.

26 minutes ago, Warriors said:

I hear this every year he has to up his game, imo you'll get exactly the same as last year, he hasn't upped his away form for 2years he's been around long enough, so why would it change that's his limit, same with mpt.

If I were to pick riders to enhance the Stars chances of success,   MPT would definitely be a major player.   To me he would  be one of my first signing...   One of the better gater's, he is always there or thereabouts...       Not picking him would make no sense at all.... 

Edited by g13webb
  • Like 3

MPT is definitely the better all round rider home and away than both lewis and tj and should have been on the team sheet. Be surprised if we can fit him in now. Our loss is someone else's gain. 

Sentiment does not win the league

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

MPT is definitely the better all round rider home and away than both lewis and tj and should have been on the team sheet. Be surprised if we can fit him in now. Our loss is someone else's gain. 

Sentiment does not win the league

I think MPT will be back.

Lambert 7.61

Cook 7.59

Riss 6.61

MPT 6.30

Jorgensen 5.90

Kerr 5.43

3.06 left 

Maybe MPT had an option of both with Buster and he had chosen Peterborough as his own choice being a better racers track? 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Maybe MPT had an option of both with Buster and he had chosen Peterborough as his own choice being a better racers track? 

Maybe or maybe he decided to join the other Buster haters and go else where. But he will be at Lynn.

55 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Robert Lambert confirmed

Where?But i'm very happy with that.

44 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Where?But i'm very happy with that.

Somebody cocked up as was posted online then taken down again but it’s definitely him.

7 hours ago, Speedball said:

Somebody cocked up as was posted online then taken down again but it’s definitely him.

I see it now on the website.I didn't disbelieve you as i know you are trustworthy and must have seen it somewhre to put it on here.

Well it's a big welcome back to Robert,that put's to bed some of the rumours from some that thought he wouldn't do th UK this coming season.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Speedball said:

Did anyone ever doubt Lambert wouldn’t be at Lynn.

12 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Did anyone ever doubt Lambert wouldn’t be at Lynn.

With no GP or U21 for him in 2020 it was never going to happen.