British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

Good to have Jack at the Barr, has always ridden it well in the past and could be a shrewd signing at reserve. Has enough quality and will have a point to prove too. Promotion doing a superb job with the team and I reckon our last rider could well be another great signing. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

7.59 for final rider, I believe. That rules out Covatti & Ellis.

6 minutes ago, Col said:

7.59 for final rider, I believe. That rules out Covatti & Ellis.

If the rumours are true. The final signing is a bit left field. 

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

My guess is Barker

Would rather have Barker over Jonasson, but I can't see us signing  Barker.....I don't think he gets on with Garritty?

As for Jack Thomas? he's got bags of potential, so well worth a punt on a 2 average!

B'ham management are really pulling out all the stops this season.....well done boys!

• Like 1

Jack Thomas is a terrific signing on that average imo, I honestly thought his average was between 4 and 5 as hes a rider I've always rated. He can definitely add a few points onto that! Just one rider to sign and if we can sign a solid heat leader then I think we have a good side, so different from the start of last season anyway. Credit to the management with the side they have put together

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Of riders not signed up yet ? Mat Whethers-Kev Doolan both go well at PB !

Kevin Dolan is taking a step back from full time racing as now a retained firefighter in Berwick - so he is a no go.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Of riders not signed up yet ? Mat Whethers-Kev Doolan both go well at PB !

Kev Doolan would never ride for another team bar Berwick, he’s stepped back from racing to help out behind the scenes at the club and is a firefighter in the town, although can expect him to step in for us should any injuries happen.

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Would rather have Barker over Jonasson, but I can't see us signing  Barker.....I don't think he gets on with Garritty?

As for Jack Thomas? he's got bags of potential, so well worth a punt on a 2 average!

B'ham management are really pulling out all the stops this season.....well done boys!

Barker would be a good shout though for the grippy track that Shanes, Harris and Garrity need.