British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

12 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Wright rode for Birmingham in the past so actually smart arse, he does have something to do with Birmingham. 

Have you recently been installed as a mod on here ?

Hardly worth talking about ? :D

G'day mate! :t:

On 1/9/2020 at 2:54 PM, GiveusaB said:

And 'both' riders have nowt to do with Birmingham ..... :t:

So, let's try and find out for PTBaB if our 'Bulls' side are running this year? and who is going to be sorting our track out ? :t::D

You could always get proudtobeabrummie to do the track he says he knows all about ground works but I will tell you now he would not have a clue where to start? FACT

Edited by pitstop84
Wrong wording

It's all my fault for saying Wright is worth a gamble on a 4.00 average.

For the record I never saw Silver ride often, a couple.of visits to Dudley Wood in Swindon colours & a few Brandon British Final Sundays aost. I eas never convinced he was ever in control of his bike. 

4 hours ago, Col said:

For the record I never saw Silver ride often, a couple.of visits to Dudley Wood in Swindon colours & a few Brandon British Final Sundays aost. I eas never convinced he was ever in control of his bike. 

And you are right Col , he is worth the gamble for Newcastle.

Edited by Sidney the robin

In all fair ness, I think Wright must be one of the strangest cases I have seen in speedway for being one minute superb to absolute mince within a season. It is quite puzzling to think what went wrong so quick. 

7 hours ago, Col said:

No fault there Col.....it's great to hear the name of riders from the past that probably didnt quite reach expectations or fulfill their potential? 

You are so right about 'Silver' ? great to watch, but you wouldn't want to be too close to him on a tight track? : )

He always reminded me of a surfer? on and off the bike ! :D

On 1/10/2020 at 8:06 AM, GiveusaB said:

8<..it's great to hear the name of riders from the past that probably didnt quite reach expectations or fulfill their potential? 8<

For Brummies. Adam Roynon & Kyle Legault. What a season that should have been. Injuries to that team drained my enthusiasm.

• Like 1

Just going through Polish lineups for 2020 and noticed Agertoft in the Gniezno line up . Is this Nick Agertoft  ? seems a big leap for Nick riding in the Polish second tier . Good luck to him all the same . After all he is one of our few assets .

Do either Agertoft or Thomsen have Allsvenskan rides in 2020? @Ghostwalker That would be the next logical step for them, I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, Col said:

Do either Agertoft or Thomsen have Allsvenskan rides in 2020? @Ghostwalker That would be the next logical step for them, I'd imagine.

Just had a scan through the top 2 Swedish leagues squads and neither Tobias or Nick are named in either . But it is great to see Leon Flint in the Smedera B squad in the Allsvenskan .

Glad you can find them, the new Svemo site is horrible.

14 hours ago, Col said:

Glad you can find them, the new Svemo site is horrible.

They are listed on a thread on this forum under International world of speedway . That is where i have found the 2020 lineups for both Polish and Swedish leagues .