British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

Reading that can't see him riding for anyone if it's all true. 

If guilty he will be isolated for quite some time

Be looking for a new rider with 7.82 to play with.

Be interesting to hear/read what the club have to say about this? (nip it in the bud....)

16 hours ago, screm said:

If guilty he will be isolated for quite some time

has the sport not a record for taking back riders that have committed other crimes?...in no way am i defending any rider.

See the club have put a statement out; just a sensible one liner keeping there distance at present not wanting to comment which I think is the best approach under the current circumstances...

Feel a bit for Brum; lost half a team with injuries early on last year and it looks like they have lost a second rider this; after THJ bailed due to fixture clashes and both through no fault of their own making... before a wheel is turned (if we ever get to see a wheel turning this year that is)

Regards
THJ

Garrity is quite clearly a scumbag no matter what  . But in a odd way it shows the problems speedway riders are facing with no income .

• Confused 1

Two of my son's have no income at the minute but wouldn't sink to this

30 minutes ago, bruno said:

Two of my son's have no income at the minute but wouldn't sink to this

You hope

1 hour ago, orion said:

Garrity is quite clearly a scumbag no matter what  . But in a odd way it shows the problems speedway riders are facing with no income .

....so you go out and rob people at knife point....you really are mad to equate it....in an odd sort of way!

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

You hope

I know, not scum

1 hour ago, Speedtiger said:

....so you go out and rob people at knife point....you really are mad to equate it....in an odd sort of way!

Well of course not .. but he was  quite clearly desperate .. that's does  not  mean you should rob people or that Garrity is not the scum of the earth  but on a General point speedway riders must be  finding it  really hard