British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

2 hours ago, orion said:

Well of course not .. but he was  quite clearly desperate .. that's does  not  mean you should rob people or that Garrity is not the scum of the earth  but on a General point speedway riders must be  finding it  really hard 

There are thousands of people up and down the country that are finding it ‘really hard’. However, at no point does that make it acceptable to go out and rob a vulnerable adult at knifepoint. The very fact you’ve even tried to defend or even understand his actions is very worrying. He deserves every bit of punishment that comes his way the absolute lowlife scum. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, orion said:

Well of course not .. but he was  quite clearly desperate .. that's does  not  mean you should rob people or that Garrity is not the scum of the earth  but on a General point speedway riders must be  finding it  really hard 

QUITE CLEARLY DESPERATE....many many people are desperate but don’t go out and rob your neighbours. Your tone and rationale is amazingly stupid, how you can try to equate riders finding things tough with this  type of thuggish behaviour is astonishing, 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, emilali said:

There are thousands of people up and down the country that are finding it ‘really hard’. However, at no point does that make it acceptable to go out and rob a vulnerable adult at knifepoint. The very fact you’ve even tried to defend or even understand his actions is very worrying. He deserves every bit of punishment that comes his way the absolute lowlife scum. 

Spot on I once remember a time at Redcar when Ben Barker took him out ( naughty & dirty ride ) & garrity came back in the pits & went for a rear wheel sprocket & was going to go at Barker with it & me & 1 of the pit staff had to get a hold of him & calm him down as he was going nuts & clearly wanted to hurt Barker !! Not good man & what a talent has now gone to work for her majesty in the big house !! Silly silly lad 

2 hours ago, orion said:

If your THAT desperate to rob anybody at knifepoint you clearly deserve that everything comes to you

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

1 hour ago, emilali said:

When did I say it was ? or try to defend him  just bringing up a simple point about Speedway riders in general  not having any  income ..try reading the post 

54 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

If your THAT desperate to rob anybody at knifepoint you clearly deserve that everything comes to you

100 % agree 

1 hour ago, Speedtiger said:

QUITE CLEARLY DESPERATE....many many people are desperate but don’t go out and rob your neighbours. Your tone and rationale is amazingly stupid, how you can try to equate riders finding things tough with this  type of thuggish behaviour is astonishing, 

Someone you cant understand a simple point being made its amazingly stupid .

42 minutes ago, orion said:

Someone you cant understand a simple point being made its amazingly stupid .

Your original post was amazingly stupid.

• Like 3

BIRMINGHAM supporters will be able to relive another night of high drama this Wednesday (April 22).

In association with ReRun Productions, last June's Championship home clash with Sheffield will be available online.

The link to view the meeting will be posted on the club's Website, Twitter and Facebook pages at 7.30 - and the action from Perry Barr will again be streamed into your living rooms.

Brummies Team Manager Laurence Rogers said: "We had a great response to the first online broadcast last week and with our thanks to ReRun Productions we’re able to bring supporters another this week.

“It’s another exciting meeting as well with some great racing, plenty of incidents and drama and it was a real tight tussle.

“I’m sure our supporters will feel the same, but I can’t wait to watch more Speedway from Perry Barr on a Wednesday night - even if this one does include a highly embarrassing moment for myself on parade!”

Note: Supporters will only be able to view the meeting by clicking on the links directly or by typing the link details precisely into their SmartTV internet browser.

1 hour ago, Brummies_Ste said:

BIRMINGHAM supporters will be able to relive another night of high drama this Wednesday (April 22).

In association with ReRun Productions, last June's Championship home clash with Sheffield will be available online.

The link to view the meeting will be posted on the club's Website, Twitter and Facebook pages at 7.30 - and the action from Perry Barr will again be streamed into your living rooms.

Brummies Team Manager Laurence Rogers said: "We had a great response to the first online broadcast last week and with our thanks to ReRun Productions we’re able to bring supporters another this week.

“It’s another exciting meeting as well with some great racing, plenty of incidents and drama and it was a real tight tussle.

“I’m sure our supporters will feel the same, but I can’t wait to watch more Speedway from Perry Barr on a Wednesday night - even if this one does include a highly embarrassing moment for myself on parade!”

Note: Supporters will only be able to view the meeting by clicking on the links directly or by typing the link details precisely into their SmartTV internet browser.

Thank you for posting this!

Look out for 'Kyle Howarths' rare exclusion? : )

Edited by GiveusaB

3 hours ago, proud panther said:

In what way ? I have a feeling you wont you be able  explain why  and I will have to correct you on what  you thought I meant .

Edited by orion

2 hours ago, proud panther said:

Post is sensible and makes some valid points . you  are the stupid one..

Edited by Debbs
Hh
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Debbs said:

Post is sensible and makes some valid points . you  are the stupid one..

Oh god, the resident loonie is back.

11 hours ago, orion said:

In what way ? I have a feeling you wont you be able  explain why  and I will have to correct you on what  you thought I meant .

To mention a low life attack on vulnerable people in the same sentence as genuine people struggling with the financial troubles due to the corona virus was always going to get a negative reaction.

1 hour ago, proud panther said:

To mention a low life attack on vulnerable people in the same sentence as genuine people struggling with the financial troubles due to the corona virus was always going to get a negative reaction.

Nothing wrong  with that at all . Thou Garrity is scumbag i expect if he was earning money from speedway i doubt he would have done this at this present time and it brings home that speedway riders are having no income . none of that means you should go out and rob people or that i sticking  up for him in any way .

Nothing stupid or anything to be outraged about in that post .