British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

2 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

You think that but the club need our money to run. If fans don’t go then Birmingham won’t be running in the championship next year. All about MONEY

It is, but just run with it. Enjoy it for what it is speedway, rather than a win at all costs season. Promoters and riders have probably never found it as tough as the present moment. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

You think that but the club need our money to run. If fans don’t go then Birmingham won’t be running in the championship next year. All about MONEY

Still clueless 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Still clueless 

Your clueless mate. Bet you even support the rubbish.. 

need to give ur head a wobble.. 

how can you be happy losing at home week in week out… 

The Brummies return to action has coincided with work making me use all my AL, so couldn't go v/s Scorpions. My next visit to Perry Barr won't be until Kent visit.

IMO while the start to the season has been disappointing you've got to allow the riders who are not riding elsewhere time to settle, especially Morris who has barely ridden a bike for 2 years and is still in reality only just coming back from injury.

6 hours ago, Col said:

The Brummies return to action has coincided with work making me use all my AL, so couldn't go v/s Scorpions. My next visit to Perry Barr won't be until Kent visit.

IMO while the start to the season has been disappointing you've got to allow the riders who are not riding elsewhere time to settle, especially Morris who has barely ridden a bike for 2 years and is still in reality only just coming back from injury.

Reality plus common sense. Not much used on here lately. I'm sure all riders are trying to score double figures every week but, some are falling short of that mark. I bet its not for the lack of trying. 

1 hour ago, Brummie Kev said:

Can we pay on the gate tomorrow?

Don't know the answer to that...but its an important ? considering we need as many as possible to attend? (It needs broadcasting if it's all systems go....)

Erik Riss is back which is great news!

Great news that Riss is definitely back and Valentin I'm sure will make it too. No football distractions, great weather and I think the club will confirm that you will be able to pay on the gate at some point today, so keep an eye on the website for confirmation. 

I hope there's some Redcar fans making the journey again because they were in good voice last time would be welcome again obviously. The tie is finely balanced and both teams will want to prove a point. Looking forward to this one! 

4 hours ago, Brummie Kev said:

Can we pay on the gate tomorrow?

Seems like it if you go on to the main brummies webpage 

Edited by zlata prilba

Cash or card accepted at gate for entry tomorrow according to Instagram.

BIRMINGHAM are thrilled to confirm pay om the gate admission will return for Wednesday's cup tie with Redcar at Perry Barr (7.30).

Approval has been given for supporters to arrive and pay cash or card which means it is not necessary from now on to buy in advance.

It's the news the club have been waiting for with many of the older fans unable to attend previously due to no internet access.

Club co-owner Peter Mason said: "This news has come a massive boost to us and we now need to see the supporters turning out in force.

"The weather forecast remains solid and we are in for a great night of racing on Wednesday.

"It will also be good to see some younger fans now the school holidays are here and I hope families come along for a great night out."

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2021 at 5:39 PM, Trackerman48 said:

Still clueless 

Don't feed the resident troll, you can't have a sensible debate with morons

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 9:30 PM, Brummies23 said:

Time to make some changes.. Shanes, Morris and paco need to be gone.. and hopefully this will be sorted before Redcar next week,  if they are still in the team, then I won’t be going against Redcar and even Plymouth the following week.. 

Sort it out MASON!! 

I think that you need to change your tune now!  :nono:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, *JJ said:

I think that you need to change your tune now!  :nono:

Nope… not against a team what looked good on paper but only Allen turned up. Got to be like that against Plymouth, but yet again have to wait and see who their number one will be without crump. 

IF they score big then I eat my hat.. 

2 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

Nope… not against a team what looked good on paper but only <another> turned up.

But that generalisation could apply to any team visiting any track. It's how winning and losing happens. Now and again all click and bingo you get a good run.

• Like 1