British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

Would it be possible to have a live stream from the meeting on Tuesday?, It would be of great interest to fans around the country, and if the potential promoters are asking for donations which I’m sure is the reason for the meeting it may help to get fans to donate 

• Like 2

I am very confident Brummies will be running in 2022

1 Danny King 

2 James Shanes

3 Josh Auty 

4 Paco Castangna

5 Ben Barker 

6 Ash Morris 

7 Jack Thomas 

Should be a good septet to watch .

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

1 Danny King 

2 James Shanes

3 Josh Auty 

4 Paco Castangna

5 Ben Barker 

6 Ash Morris 

7 Jack Thomas 

Danny King no chance 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

1 Danny King 

2 James Shanes

3 Josh Auty 

4 Paco Castangna

5 Ben Barker 

6 Ash Morris 

7 Jack Thomas 

How can you say that you're very confident that they will run when they have not agreed to a deal buying the club yet? Then if they do the big rent increase to get over. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

How can you say that you're very confident that they will run when they have not agreed to a deal buying the club yet? Then if they do the big rent increase to get over. 

How do you know he is not in the know, seems a very confident post, although I would be very surprised if it does happen, King I don't think will sign, or Barker tbh, let's get Brum back on the track first, I still get the feeling it maybe NDL. If they do run 

17 minutes ago, Gerbat1875 said:

How do you know he is not in the know, seems a very confident post, although I would be very surprised if it does happen, King I don't think will sign, or Barker tbh, let's get Brum back on the track first, I still get the feeling it maybe NDL. If they do run 

He only thinks he is in the know, but he is not, always post's a load of crap.

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2021 at 12:05 PM, Argos said:

Would it be possible to have a live stream from the meeting on Tuesday?, It would be of great interest to fans around the country, and if the potential promoters are asking for donations which I’m sure is the reason for the meeting it may help to get fans to donate 

Doubt it...........

The way things are going if it's not sorted soon,  think you could end up with a team the same as Newcastle last season no No1 and lots of second strings? Hope it does gets sorted out soon don't need more clubs going to the wall. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure what the consortium leader is going to get out of this meeting, surely he has all the information and figures he needs to know whether it's worth investing or not? Fans will obviously want a decent track for a good team to perform on and no increase on the gate. The rest is down to the business men. 

22 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

1 Danny King 

2 James Shanes

3 Josh Auty 

4 Paco Castangna

5 Ben Barker 

6 Ash Morris 

7 Jack Thomas 

How the heck did you conjure up Danny King? Crikey me that would be sum magic trick! He's a Pirate so Brummies will av to toddle off!  :party:

This cud be total rubbish....... Brummies to race at Monmore next season?.... that's wot I've heard very loosely heard so please don't shoot as I'm only the messenger! :D

Edited by PirateShip

52 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I'm not sure what the consortium leader is going to get out of this meeting, surely he has all the information and figures he needs to know whether it's worth investing or not? Fans will obviously want a decent track for a good team to perform on and no increase on the gate. The rest is down to the business men. 

to keep the fans informed and to outline their plans .. a worthwhile meeting 

42 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

This cud be total rubbish....... Brummies to race at Monmore next season?.... that's wot I've heard very loosely heard so please don't shoot as I'm only the messenger! :D

No way will the Brummies be at Monmore that's a 100% FACT