British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

13 hours ago, brianbuck said:

This is the news for which we have waited since the end of last season, and our very grateful thanks are due to everyone who has wished us well on this forum. Sad that a few posters chose to be negative, but the great majority, I think, are genuinely pleased for us.

Brian, you need a few negative posters so that we can be able to know which ones are positive posters.

12 hours ago, brianbuck said:

This is the news for which we have waited since the end of last season, and our very grateful thanks are due to everyone who has wished us well on this forum. Sad that a few posters chose to be negative, but the great majority, I think, are genuinely pleased for us.

Delighted that Brum are coming to the tapes again in 2022. I don't think anyone being 'negative' was doing so to derive any pleasure from it only pointing out the already known situations. The decision to run effects far more than just Birmingham and their supporters. Failure to complete a season has huge cost implications for those who have already raced against them, put out a below par side and as an away side they are unattractive to watch and will have an effect on the home teams attendance's. 

To clarify i hope that this years budget team is competitive and the promotion are honest about the aspirations and that it can be built upon for years to come.

2 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

No chance somlinski will ride here. So don't know where you get your information from.  The other 4 from last season will be for sure. 

I never said Smolinski is going to ride here.

You've Quoted the wrong poster lol.

Good news indeed and a great early Christmas present for Brummies fans.  Two threads open so.....................

10 minutes ago, martinmauger said:

Good news indeed and a great early Christmas present for Brummies fans.  Two threads open so.....................

So time to close this one!

• Like 3