British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

Has Paul Starke signed for anyone yet? He is a Midlander.

What about Ben Barker as the final rider? 7.06 after a reduction... My prediction for Birmingham, after the agm and Harris/Garrity was signed was

1. Chris Harris

2. James Shanes

3. Jason Garrity

4. Ashley Morris

5. Adam Ellis

6. Tom Bacon

7. Nathan Stoneman (Or another 2.00er)

I'd pay double to watch that team every week around Perry Bar, even if I am travelling from up north :) Not quite worked out like this, but Paco and Ben instead of Tom and Adam and Jack Thomas instead of Stoneman at resevre... isn't bad either ;) Looking good for the Brummies next season... Jealous of Ashley the most...

Edited by Dandelion

The Management apparently are not keen on taking on Ben Barker and his baggage . Personally i agree . As much as he is box office around perry barr ,i do not want anyone like him connected or associated with my club .How many options has he actually got these days ?

13 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

The Management apparently are not keen on taking on Ben Barker and his baggage . Personally i agree . As much as he is box office around perry barr ,i do not want anyone like him connected or associated with my club .How many options has he actually got these days ?

I agree, wouldn't want Ben in my team for the exact same reasons, just thought he's a former Brummies and would complete a 6/7 British team :)

10 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Matt Whethers would be my choice from what's available

NOOOO!! You've already got Ashley... Don't take Matty too :sad: Not to mention my favourite Finn went to my least favourite team... It's nearly as bad as Robbo signing for Redcar a few years back...

8 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

THJ

Thought he's be at Poole... I like THJ... Wouldn't mind seeing him at Brough

• Like 2

Hmmmmm not sure what to make of this signing if true . He visited Perry Barr last meeting of the season he never really stood out . scored 7 from 5 . including a tapes exclusion . 

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Hmmmmm not sure what to make of this signing if true . He visited Perry Barr last meeting of the season he never really stood out . scored 7 from 5 . including a tapes exclusion . 

True, but I think it was his first meeting ??? I don't know enough about him to make a judgement.....would have to trust LR's selection skills and he's done a great job so far for 2020

Edited by GiveusaB