British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

6 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

No sir 

If what I have heard is true as signings go it's a "bit of a dambuster"...and thanks largely to Laurence! :drink:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HGould said:

If what I have heard is true as signings go it's a "bit of a dambuster"...and thanks largely to Laurence! :drink:

I’m no fan of Laurence Rogers but f he gets us Nico then he’d have one foot off the naughty step. Lol

32 minutes ago, the hobbit said:

I’m no fan of Laurence Rogers but f he gets us Nico then he’d have one foot off the naughty step. Lol

not Covatti although he does know the potential new signing very well as they often bomb round the track together!

:o :drink:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HGould said:

not Covatti although he does know the potential new signing very well as they often bomb round the track together!

:o :drink:

NO NO NO !!! God help us !!!

couldnt wait to get rid of him last time around. So very very infuriating and inconsistent, so very very unreliable 

from estacy to deep depression in just a few hours!!! 

I guess HGould is hinting at Chris Harris? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Hahaha. But you have a good number 1. 

at this moment in time , WE dont !

If the team consists of Harris, Garrity & Shanes, they'll need a few gaters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

Could well be Roo boy.

Look at the three big hints

dambuster signing 

bombing  around with Nico every week 

an associate of Laurence Rogers (together at Coventry)

can only mean  Chris Harris

God help  us 

Edited by the hobbit

Pleased with Garrity at 5 . Good start to team building . Do we think Nick Agertoft will be returning ? Tobias Thomsen is far better on the same average . Paco is a interesting one ended the season poorly but on a sub 5 average now .what are your thoughts on this trio ? i would have Tobias but not the other 2 personally .

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

I'd hope Garrity is 3rd in the start of season Brummie averages, riding at #4. Not a #5.

Wouldn't touch either Dane who tootled around Perry Barr in Red & Yellow last year. Tobias Thomsen is not young, Nick Agertoft is 

If rumours are to be believed could Brummies field. 1. Aarnio or Covatti . 2. Morris. 3. Shanes. 4. Garrity. 5. Harris. 6. Castagna. 7. Hume.

Does a teams #1 have to be the rider with the highest average? It takes away the craft of a team manager imposing such rules IMO.

Edited by Col