British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

I notice that arena racing have drawn up a provisional racing list to start from 1st June. Perry Barr dog racing will be Monday Morning Wednesday Afternoon and Thursday morning if they get the go head to resume dog racing

Edited by zlata prilba

Unfortunately, we can't relate that to speedway. Running the dogs on Monday and Thursday mornings and Wednesday afternoons will be for closed-television viewing and will be in a closed stadium with no spectators apart from the necessary track staff.

1 hour ago, brianbuck said:

Unfortunately, we can't relate that to speedway. Running the dogs on Monday and Thursday mornings and Wednesday afternoons will be for closed-television viewing and will be in a closed stadium with no spectators apart from the necessary track staff.

No point in running a bags meeting with no betting shops open..

2 hours ago, zlata prilba said:

No point in running a bags meeting with no betting shops open..

Why not,you can bet online!!!

11 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Why not,you can bet online!!!

That's the main reason they run them isn't it?

And they are aimed time wise for a global market rather than the UK one, hence the running of them early afternoon behind closed doors, (China does like a bet)..

At the old stadium the owners made far, far more from running these events than they got from the Aces..

If anybody is interested in the Garrity sarga his case got adjourned last week as he awaits sentence... Hopefully a 6 to 10 year stretch.. what a fool as he has some talent on a bike

12 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

If anybody is interested in the Garrity sarga his case got adjourned last week as he awaits sentence... Hopefully a 6 to 10 year stretch.. what a fool as he has some talent on a bike

that's the sort of term that rapists and people guilty of manslaughter are given. Would anticipate a maximum of three years is more likely.

13 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

that's the sort of term that rapists and people guilty of manslaughter are given. Would anticipate a maximum of three years is more likely.

Aggravated armed robbery & burglary is the alleged charge & it's not his 1st jail sentence either...

10 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Aggravated armed robbery & burglary is the alleged charge & it's not his 1st jail sentence either...

I'm with you on what the punishment should be ... just think the reality will be disappointing.   

7 hours ago, George Dodds said:

I'm with you on what the punishment should be ... just think the reality will be disappointing.   

5 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

What did he get done for last time.

Same sort of stuff as well as car theft on many occasions... It baffles me why he git a chance at speedway unless he kept his nose clean fir the past 8 to 10 years or so.....

Bit of a scally then, if he’s found guilty whatever sentence he gets it should be the end of the road for him in speedway terms,regardless of what I think of him I suppose it’s innocent until proven guilty,but if he is guilty I’m sure the sentence he will get will be lengthy and I doubt speedway will even enter his tiny mind.and I’m sure it will be a relief to all Birmingham fans as they can then try to get a replacement in as I’m sure r/r wouldn’t cover you doing a jail term? But then again I could be wrong as speedway does have some wonderful rules that no one can get there head around.

Edited by Mike0310

jase will not be in that long as it costs an awful lot of money to keep them in those fancy air conditioned pads . maybe a couple of years i recon .......