Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2020

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Does anyone Know when the last 2 signings will be announced? Quite exciting with 15 points to play around with ?

Nico may be ???

Also feel Josh Bates will grab a spot at some track?

Is Ellis Perks riding?

Edited by GiveusaB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Does anyone Know when the last 2 signings will be announced? Quite exciting with 15 points to play around with ?

Nico may be ???

Also feel Josh Bates will grab a spot at some track?

Is Ellis Perks riding?

Believe Ellis perks is not riding and going back to Australia.  As not Josh signed for Leicester? And nico not riding over here.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Believe Ellis perks is not riding and going back to Australia.  As not Josh signed for Leicester? And nico not riding over here.  

Back to the over-thinking board : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Does anyone Know when the last 2 signings will be announced? Quite exciting with 15 points to play around with ?

Nico may be ???

Also feel Josh Bates will grab a spot at some track?

Is Ellis Perks riding?

Lewis Bridger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Lewis Bridger?

Hi John been told he as said he will only ride in the premiership to start with. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Hi John been told he as said he will only ride in the premiership to start with. 

Thats exactly what he stated in the Speedway Star interview!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Thats exactly what he stated in the Speedway Star interview!

I was told by a promoter who tried to sign him for championship team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think Bridger would set the world alight at B'ham.....I cant recall him having any outstanding races there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harris & Morris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Harris & Morris

They already signed aremt they? Along with Paco, jack and james

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

They already signed aremt they? Along with Paco, jack and james

Exactly! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2021 at 2:03 PM, Dandelion said:

They already signed aremt they? Along with Paco, jack and james

I thought with it just being announced that they were the final 2. :unsure: 

They might have signed for 2020 but could have moved on. Teams have made changes to their 2021 squad from 2020. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect that James Shanes is nailed on; and Grobauer isn't mentioned anywhere else. The real mystery is the third heat leader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, *JJ said:

I suspect that James Shanes is nailed on; and Grobauer isn't mentioned anywhere else. The real mystery is the third heat leader.

That's because they can't find one willing to come over this season. As there is not enough British riders on the average you have available. Think you may have to run with a few points spare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy