I'm pretty sure next year's team will be 

King 

Lawson

Heeps

Allen 

Covatti 

So whatever that leaves for last 2

3 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Gav can you really see NKI putting in a full UK season ?

The only reason he came back was because Torun were relegated (so season over)and he was not involved in SWE play off final so had time on his hands and lives mainly UK.

Now he has qualified for SGP 2020 I can't see him killing himself to do 4 leagues again plus the SGP. I reckon he is not comfortable with the smaller sched of POL/SWE/DK/SGP plus his normal DL Championship & SGP qualifiers to get into the SGP as he knows he will struggle to make the top 8. Would like to see him back in UK but can only see it late in season at best.

As for Jordan Stewart - Hey mate he was my idea as an under the radar promising possibility for Poole. Having said that with the latest from Ford on the parlous situation the clubs future maybe you should snap him up :D

He possibly wont but id like him to come back.

Thiugh that said we have coped without a number one all season and seen certain riders at certain times bang in double figures to win us matches. King , Harris and Lawson all seem to take turns to have a good one

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

He possibly wont but id like him to come back.

Though that said we have coped without a number one all season and seen certain riders at certain times bang in double figures to win us matches. King , Harris and Lawson all seem to take turns to have a good one

True and you  cannot knock the fact that they achieved more than most thought they would.

Whatever the outcome of the final they can hold their heads high for having done so well when many wrote them off as just league fillers.  A true number one such as an Iversen would make so much difference for next season. Harris not the answer for you guys for sure. A second string at say Poole (maybe) but on a track like Ipswich where he doesn't ride anywhere near as good as he does Poole he is not the answer.

Going to be an interesting close season but hell there i still plenty to fight for in this one for you guys ;)

58 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

True and you  cannot knock the fact that they achieved more than most thought they would.

Whatever the outcome of the final they can hold their heads high for having done so well when many wrote them off as just league fillers.  A true number one such as an Iversen would make so much difference for next season. Harris not the answer for you guys for sure. A second string at say Poole (maybe) but on a track like Ipswich where he doesn't ride anywhere near as good as he does Poole he is not the answer.

Going to be an interesting close season but hell there i still plenty to fight for in this one for you guys ;)

Poole would be mad not to get Harris back on that average , he rides like a heat leader at Poole

I still think that i would rather face Wolves in the final than Swindon based on our matches against both.......we got obliterated at Swindon last time which is a lot to turn around

But Poole had won at ours twice and one of those with a very weak team yet come the play offs our riders had the right attitude and some of the Poole boys didnt

It will be interesting to see what the fans think on reflection after tonight. For me two big disappoints this evening. 

7 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

It will be interesting to see what the fans think on reflection after tonight. For me two big disappoints this evening. 

?Danny and NKI

28 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

?Danny and NKI

One is correct Harris was the other 

We need a good gater or 2, along with a couple of improvers. It's pretty clear with modern machinery and our track set up, gating is nearly the be all and end all.  

29 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

?Danny and NKI

Why are you hating on niels? Was leading two races that got pulled back otherwise would’ve been 14 points tonight - can’t do it all on his own!

danny a big let down

Apolo

6 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Why are you hating on niels? Was leading two races that got pulled back otherwise would’ve been 14 points tonight - can’t do it all on his own!

danny a big let down

Apologies if I have offended you but Niels didn't appear to be up for it tonight. 

7 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

Apolo

Apologies if I have offended you but Niels didn't appear to be up for it tonight. 

In what way did he not seem ‘up for it’? As has been said on another night with more luck he could have had a hatful. 

There were 2 grand prix riders tonight both who have suffered setbacks and Doyle despite ending in the dirt twice and being run over accidentally by his team mate managed to score 11 from 4 finishes and NKI won 1 race.

For sure, NKI was unlucky to lose points on the back of race stoppages. But Jason Doyle apart, I expected him to dominant proceedings. That was an average performance by his standards. I like him and want to see him excel. But I was disappointed tonight.

Would be looking at other riders rather than NKI to be fair , as said but for two re runs he’d of got 14. 

harris being passed on his home track by an away reserve is more of a talking point. 

• Like 1