British Speedway Forum

I'll stick with Poor because the points he would have got from stopped races weren't his until the race was completed.

Bit like not having a fiver to lose in the first place so not unlucky to lose it lol 

Overall NKI was a poor signing 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

1. Cook 7.82

2. Nicholls 5.50

3. King 6.83

4. Allen 5.56

5. Schlein 6.65

6. Covatti 5.27

7. Douglas 4.64

Perm any 2 from 3 at wolves I reckon

Can see several from this season being retained, for me I want to be entertained at home and see some riders with potential to improve

1. Niels/klindt

2. heeps/howarth 

3. riss/Wilson-dean/Allen

4. wright/ellis

5. king/klindt/musielak

6. allen/covatti/piezczek/becker 

7. Perks/Pickering/Douglas/kemp/garrity

People saying nicholls at reserve would be good...maybe but tbh I think he’s gone backwards this year for a reason, he’s getting older, it catches up with everyone eventually - can’t see him all of a sudden putting 2-3 points back on his average next year

I would like to see the track changed into one that produces good racing. That's not going to happen, so, I don't suppose it matters much who is in the team,. 

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I would like to see the track changed into one that produces good racing. That's not going to happen, so, I don't suppose it matters much who is in the team,. 

Last night at the end of season party Chris Louis confirmed they will be adding additional banking on the bends to try and improve the racing. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Last night at the end of season party Chris Louis confirmed they will be adding additional banking on the bends to try and improve the racing. 

That's good news,,,, did he say how?  Unless they are digging the inside down, I can't see how any more can be added. 

3 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

That’s what they said for 2019,need to do something ,home track should be an advantage to home team, just like Swindon is

On 10/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, Spl77 said:

I'd give young Kemp the number 7 Spot retain Allen and bring back Covatti open minded about Heeps. 

We need a couple to reliable gaters and a couple who can ride the inside and not just go for the Ben Howe line. 

Kemp is no where near premiership level struggled in championship this year .... we don’t want passengers next season...  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

That’s gotta be a strong hint he’s staying put. Fingers crossed. 

He is ................and so is Cam

Word is that we have already spoke to Klindt as well

Scunthorpe have already confirmed Allen as a rider for next year so I’d bet the deal is done with us also. 

And yes Gavan I’d be very surprised if Klindt isn’t a Witch next year for a couple of reasons. I think our team will be confirmed pretty quickly after the conference this year and I don’t expect the same problems as last winter in completing the side. 

King, Heeps, Allen and Klindt will more than likely be 4 of the 7 already.