British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

Would like to see KP back too, I think he could become a much more consistent top rider in time, if he’s not at Ipswich I’d think someone would want him on his low average

Certainly some talent there and plenty of room for improvement in his average if he is committed and has suitably maintained equipment to back it up for a whole season

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Certainly some talent there and plenty of room for improvement in his average if he is committed and has suitably maintained equipment to back it up for a whole season

He always seemed professional as did his equipment til he was dropped this season to me, seemed to struggle a lot more of tracks were a bit moist and slippery, always better in second half of the meeting when it slickened off a bit. Good gater and like a roadblock once out in front

KP possibly an option I suppose it depends if he would want to return after being dropped? Although to be honest he was a tad unlikely to go. 

It's safe to say that a pole will be with witches..... When was the last time we did a top flight season with out one

Couple of things here, Allen now a fully fledged member of the Witches “golfing club” so another reason he’s almost certainly staying if one was needed. 

And secondly, he looks way to big to be a speedway rider! The bloke looks massive compared to the others 

30 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Couple of things here, Allen now a fully fledged member of the Witches “golfing club” so another reason he’s almost certainly staying if one was needed. 

And secondly, he looks way to big to be a speedway rider! The bloke looks massive compared to the others 

Tucks his extra centimetres in ok on the bike though!

50 minutes ago, Trees said:

Tucks his extra centimetres in ok on the bike though!

Not just his height but his bulk too. Always looked a big lad on the bike but I didn’t realise just how big he is. Looks like a man mountain!

On 10/27/2019 at 4:37 PM, Arch Stanton said:

Lol the others are midgets :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Isnt it just because he is a pace or two in front of the others? Get some perspective people! :P

Just now, Spl77 said:

Any thoughts on Hartel does he have a future with ipswich? 

Not good enough at the moment.