British Speedway Forum

Would love to see a NKI/klindt spearhead at Foxhall next year - Heeps, Allen and king nailed on to be back I’d have so those 5 and see what we’ve got left to play with!

Ellis perks at reserve would be good but can’t see him not at Swindon, Nick Morris goes good at Ipswich on a low average maybe a good look, would like to see Pieszczek given another go maybe, Jonas jeppesen could be a real trump card at bottom end and Josh Pickering I think will be making a move and impact in top flight next season in uk

1 hour ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Josh Pickering or Jordan Stewart 

Or both, be a good reserve pairing that!

NKI 7.54

Allen 5.56

King 6.83

Heeps 6.30

Klindt 7.43

That would leave 8.84 for a couple of reserves if the 42.50 limit remains. Nico and Sarj would fit..

7 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

NKI 7.54

Allen 5.56

King 6.83

Heeps 6.30

Klindt 7.43

That would leave 8.84 for a couple of reserves if the 42.50 limit remains. Nico and Sarj would fit..

Cant see NKI riding in UK 

46 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

I'm leaning towards

Cook

Heeps

Schlein

Allen

Klindt

Covatti

Stewart 

Cant see any Witches side containing Cook or Schlein.....

• Like 1

It would be handy if they stopped falling out with riders that could do a better job than the ones we will end up with. So thats Cook Schlien and Tungate, anymore? 

Think BCD mentioned we won’t see Nicholls anywhere near an Ipswich race jacket again whilst the current sponsor is involved. 

I see a pattern emerging here..

On 11/5/2019 at 11:46 AM, lisa-colette said:

You seemed quite happy to have Chris Holder at KL though. Actually one of the few KL fans positive about it! And if we are in a different league, average manipulation has no purpose! 

I'll admit to wanting to give Chris the chance after Poole left him on the shelf in his darkest days. I thought back to his early days with IOW when he wanted to conquer every track, have a video somewhere I took of him being interviewed at Lynn, good guy. His Lynn experience was a different kettle of fish to his heady days at Poole, shame it ended like it did ..... 

Not got over Adam Ellis and 2018 yet though, perhaps skued my thoughts :(((((

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Trees said:

I'll admit to wanting to give Chris the chance after Poole left him on the shelf in his darkest days. I thought back to his early days with IOW when he wanted to conquer every track, have a video somewhere I took of him being interviewed at Lynn, good guy. His Lynn experience was a different kettle of fish to his heady days at Poole, shame it ended like it did ..... 

Not got over Adam Ellis and 2018 yet though, perhaps skued my thoughts :(((((

Adam Ellis 2019 was sensational though :t:

On 10/2/2019 at 9:44 PM, Suffolkpunch said:

so lets gets get the ball rolling, who do we think will be the owner of Ipswich speedway when tapes are up for 2020.

I really do hope that Chris Louis is still in charge maybe along side Guy Nicholls.

Why Is Mr Chapman selling it ?