British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Falcon1983 said:

Only two maybe three golfers in that side lol

And that's why we won't win Jack poop, to matey matey, jobs for the boys 

9 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Correct, i put a team like it a while back. Only a team like that could beat Swindon possibly. 

Bjerre would surely pick Panthers over Witches

1 hour ago, cambpanther said:

Bjerre would surely pick Panthers over Witches

You would think he would pick who would give him the best offer.  I doubt it will be either of us 

Edited by Baldyman

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Possibly reassuring, maybe..

left wing rubbish leftovers - didn't realise Jeremy Corbyn was looking for a ride

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't think we will have leftovers, but very much doubt we will have any top rider either, as in Klindt will be our number 1, 

Edited by Baldyman

Have always found Klindt somewhat irritating as he tends to be Rubbish, Rub, Rubb & then just when you despair rides 1 (even 2) races of absolute brilliance !! 

7 hours ago, Icicle said:

Have always found Klindt somewhat irritating as he tends to be Rubbish, Rub, Rubb & then just when you despair rides 1 (even 2) races of absolute brilliance !! 

Massively improved his consistency over past two seasons though - hence his significant increase in average, can actually make starts too a rare trait for anyone in a witches suit ;)

• Like 1

Covatti in this weeks Speedway star says he’s looking for clubs in both the Championship, and Premiership. So if we plan on using him, we haven’t as yet signed him up. 

Can't see why Witches wouldn't use Covatti

Not sure if it was just me but he looked really quick and rode Foxhall well on his visits last season, and at Reserve would clean up - oh and he's exciting to watch.

Got to be for me Allen, Heeps, Covatti as a must, Klindt seems nailed on,  King is part of the golf... I mean furniture

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

Can't see why Witches wouldn't use Covatti

Not sure if it was just me but he looked really quick and rode Foxhall well on his visits last season, and at Reserve would clean up - oh and he's exciting to watch.

Got to be for me Allen, Heeps, Covatti as a must, Klindt seems nailed on,  King is part of the golf... I mean furniture

Think you may be on to something there  Falcon with the 5 riders you've named. 

Heeps and King - part of the golfing party :rolleyes:

Covatti -  always looked likely to be part of this seasons team

Allen - last years star would be a shock if he's not here after comments made at the end of the season.

Klindt - rumors started he would be here as soon as last season finished. 

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I like covatti, but would rather see someone like, Berntzon in the line up on a 4 point average. 

I’d imagine berntzon would be assessed at 6.5, quite an experienced international rider now

Freddie Jacobsen? Or someone else from the world under 21

Must be better prospects out there, instead of the same faces that have failed over and over again. 

Edited by Baldyman