British Speedway Forum

On 11/28/2019 at 7:46 PM, 89buttons said:

Tbf we could do a lot worse than greaves as a 3 point man at the bottom, rides Foxhall well!

i for sure thought haertel looked like he had some talent, very big lad for a speedway rider though, what sort of average would huckenbeck be on?

More likely we will have a couple of 5 pointers at reserve.  

Will be interesting to see how he gets on. Definitely something there I think and the Lynn track may well suit him. 

On us, feels a bit deja vu. I know the club tweeted that everything is under control, but I just have a suspicion that we’re struggling to attract that elusive heatleader again just like last winter. 

Hope we manage to find a better solution than “bomber” this time!

Edited by Arch Stanton

8 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

Jacek.......... only joking!! 

Rempala?  Gollob? 

Edited by Baldyman

Sorry but I dont class Jarek as exciting, his last spell was finish where he gated and stay out of trouble. 

2 hours ago, Tom Thumb said:

Sorry but I dont class Jarek as exciting, his last spell was finish where he gated and stay out of trouble. 

And long past his best too

Shouldn't witches fans be worried?

Surely they would have tied allen down to a deal and announced it just to keep fans happy or is he at sheffield?

Cant see why not one announcement has been made unless they are planning to name all 6 at once

I don’t think anybody should be worried on the 2nd December. 

Pretty sure that given the choice Chris Louis prefers to get everything done and then announce the whole team together

• Like 1

Last few years they have been announced together via social media video. What sort of worries me is, none of the riders I don't want have been named anywhere else as of yet. I think a couple of teams are going to find it tough to put a title challenging team out. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Last few years they have been announced together via social media video. What sort of worries me is, none of the riders I don't want have been named anywhere else as of yet. I think a couple of teams are going to find it tough to put a title challenging team out. 

And when all the no.1's have been taken lol

I just think with other teams announcing it would make sense to make at least a couple even obvious ones to please fans

Or BSPA should have a stand at the NEC bike show and have all teams announced at one event where a new audience could get "excited"

• Like 1

Come on...i think we all have got an idea of whom 5 of the team are.... 

Its just who fits at no 1 and then no 7. Could be interesting :wink: Hopefully they will be entertainers. Chris Louis said at the weekend that he wants a number 1 that will lead from the front and be an "inspiration" to the other members of the team. 

• Like 1