British Speedway Forum

58 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Harris wasn't as good as expected, but having watched his average drop during the year, wouldn't it be a silly idea to not have him back on that lower average?? Many time we have let riders averages drop, only for other teams to get the benefit. 

No I think Harris is at his level and that average is only going one way. 

3 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

He might increase it if the Showground is his home track ...

Just now, Spl77 said:

Just now, Spl77 said:

If you have Harris along with King and Heeps you have 3 riders who won't increase their scoring over the season. Harris is on the way down, King will stay the same or drop slightly and Heeps has a slight improvement left. Then add in Klint that's 4 riders with no real improvement to be gained from there starting figures. Allen is a must but a full season in the top 5 again might see no improvement in scoring. Then your at 5 riders who will sit at the same level. I think we need decent changes from last season to maintain the level, we hit last season. 

We hit a good level due to our reserves getting near on 20 a meeting for a lot of the season,,, as soon as that stopped we were pants. Our best rider in the play off final,,, a reserve. 

As you have pointed out, we could have 5 riders with no improvement in them,,,,, so without a couple of reserves that could add a couple of points each,,, we will have the season most thought we would have had one just gone.  

Why are we waiting....... ? I'd like to see the following: Klindt 7.43 King 6.65 Heeps 6.30 Andersen 5.79 Allen 5.56 Nicholls 5.37 Covatti 5.27 Total 42.37.

What do you think!

3 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

Why are we waiting....... ? I'd like to see the following: Klindt 7.43 King 6.65 Heeps 6.30 Andersen 5.79 Allen 5.56 Nicholls 5.37 Covatti 5.27 Total 42.37.

What do you think!

Wooden spoon 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

What do you think!

Classic Ipswich connections, why not! Competitive too.

Just now, DC2 said:

Classic Ipswich connections, why not! Competitive too.

Strong reserves all season....

Just now, 2ndbend said:

Strong reserves all season....

Yep. And riders that the fans should identify with. 

3 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Wooden spoon 

Win all your home meetings...... no wooden spoon !!!!

Well we know one rider who won't be here Richard Lawson has been announced by Sheffield this morning. 

8 hours ago, 2ndbend said:

Win all your home meetings...... no wooden spoon !!!!

Wouldn’t win all our home meetings with that side imo, teams with a strong top end like Swindon for example would come and keep it close by getting lots of 3-3’s and the odd 4-2 and then hts 13-15 would have a clear advantage and turn us over

I've heard danny Ayres is with you guys. Will be one of your reserves as he will be a 4 pointer. 

So klindt,king,heeps,allen,ayres

Must keep NKI surely