British Speedway Forum

9 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

I've heard danny Ayres is with you guys. Will be one of your reserves as he will be a 4 pointer. 

So klindt,king,heeps,allen,ayres

Must keep NKI surely 

I don't see in what world NKI would stay. 

Not a chance imo he's doing 4 leagues and the GPs

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

RACIST

:nono::rofl:

27 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

The memories are all good thanks, especially when we rode against the Aces !  Of course you have one of our riders now so that will you of how good the Pirates were.

yes kurtz rides the NSS well had some good scores there pretty sure he will up his average and be a very good team player for us especially with lemmo !!

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

is this the fantasy page :rofl:

We have you as a huge t i t on here so possibly :D

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

told you stop looking in the mirror if you want to stop seeing t  i t  s  :party:

Edited by geoff58
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

told you stop looking in the mirror if you want to stop seeing t  i t  s  :party:

The fact that you had to edit such a simple sentence says it all...... :):icon_smile_clown:

We all have our wants for the team next season, for seven rider we end up with, they may well not be who we wished for, but one thing is certain we will get behind them and give them our support, come on the witches!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Yeah was defo you,,,, and a tractor boy is someone that comes from ipswich

Norfolk actually ;) never agreed with the “tractor boys” tag for Ipswich. Plenty love it though so maybe just me! Norfolk definitely known far more for their farming community. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Norfolk actually ;) never agreed with the “tractor boys” tag for Ipswich. Plenty love it though so maybe just me! Norfolk definitely known far more for their farming community. 

Perhaps them old farmers north of the border relied on the old Suffolk Punch to get them fields ploughed. Latterly those Suffolk folk showed them Norfolk yokels how to drive them tractors cause they could not ride them four legged friends. Mechanics hit Suffolk first but the ripple effect eventually went north of Diss. Can’t see how else the reputation arose. A bit of a debate over the sugar beet but in reality all is even. Norfolk farms grow sh... and Suffolk boys dish it out. A draw as far as one can see.

He didn't state which week. They must have some riders signed so why can't they announce them. 2 teams completed and we still haven't announced anyone. Good for the season ticket sales.

17 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Clearly having the same problems as 12 months ago. Desperately searching for that elusive #1 and coming up short, again. 

Desperately searching? Really?

Sheffield pop into the PL and sign Pedersen. Leicester signed Vaculik and Przedpelski. BV sign Kildemand.

Ipswich sign Chris Harris.

It’s not the riders that are lacking, it’s the ambition.

To be fair the witches are one of the most supported clubs in the league, quite a consistent gate, big turnout for cup finals or play off finals and to top if off have some good sponsors

Surely this puts the club in a better fiscal position to sign a number 1 of a high standard IF they can find a rider to come and ride here

So if one does not come in it's a lack of ambition on the promotion, here is hoping....

Welcome Zagar!