British Speedway Forum

18 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The fact that you had to edit such a simple sentence says it all...... :):icon_smile_clown:

edited the foul word to something less obscene for you enough said numpty 

18 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Norfolk actually ;) never agreed with the “tractor boys” tag for Ipswich. Plenty love it though so maybe just me! Norfolk definitely known far more for their farming community. 

ok worzel gummidge :rofl:

20 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Yeah was defo you,,,, and a tractor boy is someone that comes from ipswich,,, I don't come from Ipswich or anywhere close.  

so you can't find it not surprised because I didn't say it ffs you would make a good politician making things up ffs 

31 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Desperately searching? Really?

Sheffield pop into the PL and sign Pedersen. Leicester signed Vaculik and Przedpelski. BV sign Kildemand.

Ipswich sign Chris Harris.

It’s not the riders that are lacking, it’s the ambition.

The fact that Ipswich were a top 4 side virtually all season long and made the Play Off Final it would suggest ambition isn’t lacking.

Everyone wrote them off before a wheel was turned this year so it would be foolish to do the same again imho.

Does seem strange that we share a sponsor with Sheffield and they can pull off Pedersen, but we cant get anyone

25 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

The fact that Ipswich were a top 4 side virtually all season long and made the Play Off Final it would suggest ambition isn’t lacking.

Everyone wrote them off before a wheel was turned this year so it would be foolish to do the same again imho.

Err ... except that wasn’t the point that I answered, which was whether Ippo could sign a good number one.

They didn’t this year and don’t seem to have done so yet for next year.

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Does seem strange that we share a sponsor with Sheffield and they can pull off Pedersen, but we cant get anyone

I will reserve judgement until we know for sure.....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, geoff58 said:

ok worzel gummidge :rofl:

Worzel = Somerset, nowhere near Norfolk or Suffolk. And very different dialects. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bagpuss said:

Worzel = Somerset, nowhere near Norfolk or Suffolk. And very different dialects. 

worzel is a scarecrow so you can have them in any farmers fields anywhere in the country !!

Remember Ipswich speedway is a stand alone business. It’s not a tax avoidance toy like some teams maybe. 
if the figures don’t stack up at the end of the season it will not continue. 
of course I want a winning team but not at all costs. Because once gone it’s difficult to get back. Rye house lakeside and Workington etc

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

worzel is a scarecrow so you can have them in any farmers fields anywhere in the country !!

Just as cock wombles can be found anywhere but a prime example seems to be based in Manchester....:)

52 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Just as cock wombles can be found anywhere but a prime example seems to be based in Manchester....:)

52 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

you should know being one yourself ditto !! cock womble !!

If you can’t respect the posters and just keep giving insults and name calling just jog on and stop posting it’s getting boring. We are talking about the Ipswich team or lack of at the moment and you are adding nothing to it

• Like 5

8 hours ago, DC2 said:

Err ... except that wasn’t the point that I answered, which was whether Ippo could sign a good number one.

They didn’t this year and don’t seem to have done so yet for next year.

You said they lacked ambition and my point disagreed.