British Speedway Forum

A half-season ticket would be a good introduction

would still like to see more done with local schools to allow them free entry with a paying adult, but that in itself is a big task for the club to sort out

15 and under are free.

I'd like to see a carer concession (free or at least reduced) as for some that is the only way they can go and it can make for an expensive night out if they have to pay full whack for someone to take them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Are kids not all free all season? 

yes but only marketed to the same people i.e. those already following on social media so the kids get in with a paying adult.

If they reached out to schools within a 20 mile radius that is quite some number of kids to target

also a 16-20 reduced ticket would be good for those in college or lower income i.e. minimum wage/apprentice wages

9 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

Are Queenslanders free all season with a beer discount with free pie and peas?

Only if they turn up on Queensland time, twelve hours early.  :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spiderman1 said:

Are Queenslanders free all season with a beer discount with free pie and peas?

53 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Only if they turn up on Queensland time, twelve hours early.  :)

Plus they need to turn up at the right Ipswich ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

Today's signing is great news

Harris has gone to Peterborough 

He'll up his average for Panthers 

10 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

Today's signing is great news

Harris has gone to Peterborough 

I think Harris at Boro will look like a different rider- there is a point increase in there at least (which may well not have been the case had he stayed at Foxhall)

45 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think Harris at Boro will look like a different rider- there is a point increase in there at least (which may well not have been the case had he stayed at Foxhall)

Agree, but what’s the betting he rocks up at Foxhall with Peterborough and bangs in a higher score than we saw all season?

Wouldn't surprise me!

20 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Agree, but what’s the betting he rocks up at Foxhall with Peterborough and bangs in a higher score than we saw all season?

Wouldn't surprise me!

He certainly could - just needs to turn up with equipment that has been maintained and cleaned and a spanner man that has some idea about what he is doing.....:)

I think bombers biggest problem is that he doesn’t employ a mechanic and drives himself to meetings 

seems to me to be a false economy as he isn’t mechanical minded and must be tired with all the driving especially doing two leagues grasstrack longtrack and many guest bookings. 

He did confirm in the speedway star his poor home form was due to the track being different every week !!!!!!! Glad it wasn’t his fault. He will certainly be better suited at Peterborough and will gain more points at home but the Bomber who rode for Coventry has long gone. 
I wish him well and thank him for his efforts for the witches.  He certainly gave it his all.  

• Like 3

He might well come to Foxhall and bang in double figure scores as he had in previous seasons.... However he can't do it consistently week in week out so we're better off with out him. As for upping his average not so sure on that one as I said consistency is his issue now