British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

No I have never been to Mildenhall and the premiership  is a completely different level.

I've seen him race home and away for Scunny - was winning heat ones for fun, beat Danny King numerous times around the EWR and Owlerton - you wont be dissapointed

6 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

I've seen him race home and away for Scunny - was winning heat ones for fun, beat Danny King numerous times around the EWR and Owlerton - you wont be dissapointed

Foreverblue is a Poole supporter Dan. 

People need to realise that with the other 6 signed (or heavily rumoured to have signed), we had around 3 and a halfish points left for a number 7. 

We’ve done very well with Danny Ayres IMO. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

just above halfway in poland ?  !! doubt whether holder will be at ipswich anyway !!

2 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

just above halfway in poland ?  !! doubt whether holder will be at ipswich anyway !!

9th in Sweden and ahead of some decent riders in Poland- hardly garbage !!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Not too shabby :t:

25 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

9th in Sweden and ahead of some decent riders in Poland- hardly garbage !!!!!

opinions !! anyway won't be at ipswich so its all academic !!

1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

Maybe not but he would be a cracking signing for a Premiership team and in my opinion if he did would finish with a higher average than Nicki P

• Like 1

11 hours ago, geoff58 said:

Opinions is what forums are for! Many Ipswich fans seem to think Chris Holder is nailed on, can't see it myself. 

Chris Holder is another rider with motivation problems. When things go right he is still capable of great things on-track. When things don't go so well or not as he prefers. his motivation to race droops - a lot. Yes he had has a heavy load of injuries and off track problems but when you pay him top dollar you have a right to expect persistent maximum effort and application.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Opinions is what forums are for! Many Ipswich fans seem to think Chris Holder is nailed on, can't see it myself. 

Your hanging round this thread like a bad smell like Gavan used to on Pooles. 

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Your hanging round this thread like a bad smell like Gavan used to on Pooles. 

Whats your problem with me commenting on other teams, i have always done it just because my team is not in the Premiership anymore doesn't mean i should stop does it. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Whats your problem with me commenting on other teams, i have always done it just because my team is not in the Premiership anymore doesn't mean i should stop does it. 

You carry on fb, just don't bring starry with you please :P

• Like 4

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Gavan done it and got nothing but flack from the Poole fans, now your doing the same.  Im far from Gavans biggest fan, but what your doing is no better.

4 hours ago, Pinny said:

Gavan done it and got nothing but flack from the Poole fans, now your doing the same.  Im far from Gavans biggest fan, but what your doing is no better.

Rubbish the way Gavan posted was totally different, you cannot compare us and by the way i have had many reasonable discussions with Gavan.

• Like 1