British Speedway Forum

8 hours ago, Badge said:

You carry on fb, just don't bring starry with you please :P

Thanks and Pinny isn't even a Ipswich fan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No problem for me with FB - invariably balanced and genuine in his comments :t:

• Like 3

So Geoff58,you are in the know again,no Chris Holder at Foxhall,are you saying thats a definite,coz.............................................

12 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Whats your problem with me commenting on other teams, i have always done it just because my team is not in the Premiership anymore doesn't mean i should stop does it. 

You are always welcome on any thread FB. One of the decent Poole posters.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, siggysigalos said:

So Geoff58,you are in the know again,no Chris Holder at Foxhall,are you saying thats a definite,coz.............................................

Can someone confirm that he has got his visa sorted then?!

If they are going for Chris Holder I just hope that he is less whinging than his brother. 

• Haha 1

Can't believe they are going into a top flight season with out a pole.... When did that last happen? 97 would be my guess6

44 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

Can't believe they are going into a top flight season with out a pole.... When did that last happen? 97 would be my guess6

You're making me feel old. I can remember when Ipswich had a proud record of having a wholly British team.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, False dawn said:

You're making me feel old. I can remember when Ipswich had a proud record of having a wholly British team.

And winning trophies with all local guys apart from 'adopted son' Billy Sanders. Those were proud times for the Witches...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

And winning trophies with all local guys apart from 'adopted son' Billy Sanders. Those were proud times for the Witches...

I dont see it being repeated - not just at Ipswich but anywhere unfortunately

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I dont see it being repeated - not just at Ipswich but anywhere unfortunately

If you include Aussies within your definition of British [I know that is a bit of a stretch] I think it is very possible that the near future could see almost no foreigners in a British semi professional league. 

13 minutes ago, TheSpecialOne said:

Sincerely hope these rumours of (Chris) Holder signing for the Witches are not true.

Who else would you like then considering there is 13.5 points left and only 2 riders to name