British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, siggysigalos said:

Covatti is more entertainment,decent signing,with Geoff58 confirming he knows Chris Holder is a no(what a snorefest he is),would be interesting if Geoff58 is right,who our last Signing is,still think it's Holder,but seem to think Neils might be back. I see Sam Masters still hasnt been confirmed by Wolves yet either,although im sure he will be back at Monmore.

correct holder is a snorefest :rofl:

3 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

I much prefer the teams being built by Ipswich, Peterborough & Wolves compared to Sheffield & Swindon.

Strong reserves all year round is the key. 

Your preference is just that.  Swindon proved last year that strong reserves are NOT the key :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Your preference is just that.  Swindon proved last year that strong reserves are NOT the key :rolleyes:

Jensen signing won you the league.

Robins were done for until he came in. Reserves couldn't hack it. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

So, strong reserves all year round is the key, but we won the league with reserves that couldn't hack it? Perfect sense

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Reliant Robin said:

So, strong reserves all year round is the key, but we won the league with reserves that couldn't hack it? Perfect sense

When I say reserves. I mean Shanes and co at the start of the season.

Zach quit because he couldn't handle the job in hand. Shanes got sacked because he was crap.

Jensen came in and Robins were allowed to strengthen the reserve positions with two Championship Heat Leaders. 

Edited by Rockstar99
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

TBF King broke the Peterborough track record. Means very little in the scheme of things. Iversen has his supporters, but I was one of those disappointed with him. 

"Means very little" except for the fact he was the fastest person to ever ride round Foxhall to date, but "to be fair" he only had a few meetings at the end of the Season after his rides abroad finished, so it wasn't like he had the whole season to get used to riding it - but in all honesty who else you gonna get then ?

1 hour ago, Rockstar99 said:

Jensen came in at reserve and put 3 points on his average, sounds like a pretty strong reserve to me

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Never understood the plaudits for Sheffield’s team in all honesty. Currently, they don’t make the top 4 for me. 

People getting carried away with the Mr Ped signing. He might yet prove to be a turkey. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AntiqueSteve said:

"Means very little" except for the fact he was the fastest person to ever ride round Foxhall to date, but "to be fair" he only had a few meetings at the end of the Season after his rides abroad finished, so it wasn't like he had the whole season to get used to riding it - but in all honesty who else you gonna get then ?

Opinions and ars*holes and all that. If you were impressed with Iversen, good for you. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve Irving said:

Posted Christmas Eve, well you have two of the three right so fair play. Lets see on your last rider and whether you were right to be laughed at by the Poole supporter..

Thanks m8.....I wouldn't post anything on here if I wasant told it from the horses mouth......

There has been some issues with visa but I hope they are sorted out for British speedway sake......I will be visiting foxhall quite a few times this year by the looks of things.....that is a very entertaining side......hope they do well

28 minutes ago, 4 looks good said:

Thanks m8.....I wouldn't post anything on here if I wasant told it from the horses mouth......

There has been some issues with visa but I hope they are sorted out for British speedway sake......I will be visiting foxhall quite a few times this year by the looks of things.....that is a very entertaining side......hope they do well

How is Mr Ed these days ;)

• Haha 1