British Speedway Forum

So nothing today then. Signing five (Ayres) was announced week before last, signing 6 (Covatti) was announced last week, and signing 7? Surely tomorrow...

We wouldn’t sign and announce 6, and leave a random chunk of points available to hunt around for a number 1 still. Would we?

Well if it isn't Holder or even Iversen if he rides over here at all this season, what's the other option, release Danny Ayres and go for two 5.5 - 6 pointers?

It cant be Chris Holder guys,as Geoff58 has said so,so its all a mystery,it seems Iversen is a No to the Panthers.

Very True Baldyman,cant remember the last thing he did get right

Has Rohan tungate committed to the panthers yet, and no he would not be my first choice,

from what I can see (please note I have a spec savers appointment pending) 

rohan tungate

and niles-kristian iversen

are the last two high average riders left so that leaves  a rider who missed last season or has not ridden in the UK for a few years maybe Chris holder, etc etc 

dear Mr suyfutdinov,

would you consider riding for our team (Ipswich witches) please lol

I’ve already written to Mr Sayfutdinov re the Panthers. Haven’t had a reply yet.. he must be either seriously considering it or Mr Putin confiscated the request

20 minutes ago, 4 looks good said:

Your spot on there..

Silly boy isn't he......

Quite funny to think that Tungate was once hot property and signed for Ipswich dispite intresting others. However all went wrong fell out with the club and has never hit the highs most thought he would. 

Tungate a very quick rider, a happy rider is a quick rider,managers job,but holder would be my choice on uk tracks,let’s say the icing on the muffin

Tungate won't be welcome at Foxhall anytime soon if the rumours going about are true, he done something to upset the Louis family the last time he rode at Ipswich, he seems to be another Rory  Schlein anyway and moans a lot and always has a face like a smacked arse:angry::D

• Like 1