British Speedway Forum

Based on Louis' latest comments, it's hard to see how it's anyone other than Chris Holder.

Only a couple of weeks to find out.......

Am I right in recalling C.Holder's ban following the KL sacking, ended in the April?

If so maybe any new visa/work permit cannot be validated until the anniversary of the ending of that ban?!

11 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

As  Holders ban would not have lasted this long he was banned in 2017. more like April 2018.or 2019 at the most. It cantl be the reason.

I understand that!! His ban would have been til the April of the year following the offence.

BUT as far as applying successfully for a work visa, some UK visa applications have a 2-year restriction if various application deadlines have been missed or something was wrong with the original paperwork?!  Not sure if or how it may have affected the situation...?

Edited by Skidder1

16 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Who is the other rider if its not Holder? 

Smolinkski !!

6 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

Smolinkski !!

See he bought Jan Andersson’s engine tuning co, and will do tuning as well as carry on his riding career. So doubt he is looking to do the UK 

Edited by iris123

Can't understand all the negative comments regarding Chris Holder. Good rider, really down to earth bloke if you approach him after a meeting. If Panthers had anyone but Chapman the clown in charge, I would love him in a Panthers race jacket.

• Like 2

Scott Nicholls,,,, not exactly a number 1 or heat leader.  

As for Holders issues,,, think most know its nothing to do with racing. 

Know? 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Just under 8 points left for a heatleader, and Nicholls on 5 and a half is the back up plan?  Nah not believing that one I’m afraid. 

Was just thinking local connection and hasn't been announced anywhere else.    Do any other good riders not riding have a local connection? 

Seems you have to know to know,,, unless it's made up bull obviously

Oh I immediately thought the same as you from the description Baldy, but we could be totally wrong. No idea why people come on here giving cryptic clues, just sh!t or get off the damn pot..

14 hours ago, proud panther said:

Can't understand all the negative comments regarding Chris Holder. Good rider, really down to earth bloke if you approach him after a meeting. If Panthers had anyone but Chapman the clown in charge, I would love him in a Panthers race jacket.

If Chapman the clown wasn't in charge as you put it, there would be no Peterborough speedway.