British Speedway Forum

Maybe the witches have done a deal with a Polish club for a polish rider,,,, just in case Holder falls through.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 4 looks good said:

More disbelief......

Nobody is disbelieving you, I think most accept (apart from good old Geoff but he doesn’t count) that Holder is plan A and that’s who they’re waiting on. This other rider, you haven’t actually named, so how can people disbelieve you? Why don’t you just name the rider?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Irving said:

Nobody is disbelieving you, I think most accept (apart from good old Geoff but he doesn’t count) that Holder is plan A and that’s who they’re waiting on. This other rider, you haven’t actually named, so how can people disbelieve you? Why don’t you just name the rider?

ha ha we will see :party:

2 hours ago, Steve Irving said:

Sometimes you need to respect the confidences of the other party providing information 

OK you could say dont post anything in that case but where would the forum be then?

If only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth was posted on here we may well still find ourselves on page1 ;)

37 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Sometimes you need to respect the confidences of the other party providing information 

OK you could say dont post anything in that case but where would the forum be then?

If only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth was posted on here we may well still find ourselves on page1 ;)

Take your point, but personally I don’t think the “I know something you all don’t and I’m not telling”, adds much to the forum. As has shown in the last few posts, it just rubs people up the wrong way and is unnecessary. 

• Like 2

Why don’t we all assume that our final signing is going to be Holder till we hear something different it is a waste of time trying to guess other names just to add another post.

19 hours ago, Baldyman said:

So did Chris harris 

I would have been happy with the signing of Chris Harris too!

1 hour ago, Susans1 said:

Why don’t we all assume that our final signing is going to be Holder till we hear something different it is a waste of time trying to guess other names just to add another post.

Is that not what a forum's for?

56 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I would have been happy with the signing of Chris Harris too!

Not at Ipswich,,,,, we had him last season,,, and it worked out as expected,, not very well. 

If we have the same money as Sheffield did for a number 1,,,im pretty confident we could get a rider like tobi m to change his mind and do another season in England.  A little tinker at the bottom end could see the witches as a force. 

Edited by Baldyman

17 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

How about Przedpelski did he not come to Leicester on a 7.00?

He lasted a whole two rides in Lions colours from memory.  Has rather stagnated in his development since then.

1 hour ago, Col said:

He lasted a whole two rides in Lions colours from memory.  Has rather stagnated in his development since then.

He looked fairly decent in a few rides for Leicester think I recall his team mate taking him out on a live tv meeting.

Yes agree he has stagnated a bit but clutching at straws

On 1/26/2020 at 9:21 PM, Steve Irving said:

As has shown in the last few posts, it just rubs people up the wrong way and is unnecessary. 

That's UK speedway for you - a love hate re;ationship with it's supporters. What did Buster Chapman do for the sport?