British Speedway Forum

Wow massive shock for UK speedway,  a true entertainer who will leave fans up and down the country with many great memories,  Rip Danny.

I'm sitting here stunned at at the news, I still can't believe it. Met his wife and kids at Mildenhall last season, my thoughts are with them. RIP Danny. 

Horrendous news, difficult to put into words. RIP.

Awful news proper entertainer I feel so sorry for his wife and young children rest in peace Danny you will be missed.

Such awful news for one of no age.Only see him a couple of times and a few times on TV.Was such an entertainer and speedway will be so much poorer without his character and entertainment.

Sincere condolences to his family and friends. 

R.I.P Danny you will be up there with some good company.

Edited by tellboy

If one ever needed proof that life is not fair, this is it. RIP Danny :(

• Like 2

What on earth has happened? Really cannot believe this. No words can express how all supporters feel and for his family, our thoughts are with you. Words cannot express the support for his family but the speedway world is with you. Our heartfelt thanks for a great entertainer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Anyone know how/why? 

Nothing has been officially said although various site contributors have perhaps jumped the gun, wrongly, by saying. 

47 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Best not to speculate out of respect for him and his family

Sure. Not sure BSF will be of much interest to them, horrible.