British Speedway Forum

Wasn't Chris quoted last season as saying he didn't want to embarrass Scott with the deal he was able to offer him? I doubt much has changed since last season with what Scott wants deal wise even tho he can no longer demand heat leader money, yeah he would make a very good reserve round Foxhall and a few away tracks but would struggle at Peterborough and Belle Vue.

15 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

That wasn’t from Louis, that came from someone on here

Oops my mistake, i for one would like to see Scott have another season at Foxhall, he would be good enough to beat most of the visiting heat leaders at home.

Will be interesting to see who finishes the team for sure. Clock is ticking mind you and decisions will have to be made pretty soon. The riders themselves will need a little notice to prepare themselves for the season. 

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

No way it's Holder. Visa still not sorted. He can do some individual/testimonial meetings where he doesn't get paid but no team place!!

Down to ride in middlos testimonial 

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

No way it's Holder. Visa still not sorted. He can do some individual/testimonial meetings where he doesn't get paid but no team place!!

How does an ex World Champion struggle to get a visa?.

Am I missing something?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Am I missing something?

yes well documented personal problems with his wife !! also sold their house in poole !! 

30 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

es well documented personal problems with his wife !! also sold their house in poole !! 

I think you will find partner not wife also property not in poole either you failed the test :t:

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Down to ride in middlos testimonial 

He can do individual testimonials on a visitor permit but no 'paid-for' team league/cup meetings.

As well as Middlo's meeting he is also down to do Todd Kurtz's Testimonial - and possibly others.

Edited by Skidder1

13 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Am I missing something?

Must admit I find it puzzling too.

41 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

He can do individual testimonials on a visitor permit but no 'paid-for' team league/cup meetings.

As well as Middlo's meeting he is also down to do Todd Kurtz's Testimonial - and possibly others.

Still doesn’t explain why he can’t get a visa to race here for a team just like he used to.  All seems very odd.

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Cos he was a naughty boy,,, 

Perhaps we should resurrect the " Penal Transport System ", & put him on a boat to Aussie.:D