British Speedway Forum

not with her either way and house sold no matter where it is Poole or Bournemouth and its connected with someones son at Bournemouth fc !!

I see they've announced the 'Meet the riders' night for March 18th. Shouldn't it be a 'Meet the ride we have actually signed so far night' ? 

Times getting a bit short in reality and although tragically we lost one rider I for one would really like to know what the current situation is. 

A couple of weeks ago CL said he would hopefully be in a position to give some news within a fortnight, maybe he's just waiting for some paperwork or possibly  till after Danny's funeral on Friday? 

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

not with her either way and house sold no matter where it is Poole or Bournemouth and its connected with someones son at Bournemouth fc !!

The critical point is that she was his partner not his wife, I believe that was the main reason why his Visa was refused. I don't think it was anything to do with the house sale.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Or stitched up by a spiteful...

Your not hinting at Buster are you? Nothing to do win him at all..

Edited by Bald Bloke

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Cos he was a naughty boy,,, 

Must have meant he got a criminal record as how would domestic problems cause him visa issues?

16 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Must have meant he got a criminal record as how would domestic problems cause him visa issues?

I think the safest way to put it was that he has had a few scrapes that perhaps have made any visa processes not so straight forward.

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Perhaps there were unfortunate errors in a previous visa application?!  For some visas you are not allowed to apply again for at least 2 years with no guarantees that it would be processed quickly just because he is a previous World Champion. Any application would also need to be 'sponsored' by a club or organisation that holds a 'sponsorship licence', ie a potential employer!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/12/2020 at 4:15 PM, Falcon1983 said:

Can't see why a Witches fan can't donate a relative and marry Holder, should be easier for the Visa then.....

I think Chris Holder's current girlfriend might have something to say about that!:P