British Speedway Forum

He'll put bums on seats 

Edited by Flappy

Woofy 

1 minute ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I hope it’s not the ginger whinger. Can’t stand him as a rider or a person 

Oopps,,, what you gonna be doing on a Thursday from  April? 

• Haha 1

Its Dudek 

He feels a season in the UK will help him achieve better GP results I.e improve his skillset

Interesting signing 

• Like 1

Welcome to the Witches.....

Steve Johnston  :D

Think all the possibilities have been mentioned now....:wink:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Haha 2

Out of all the names mentioned on here there are certainly one or two that would not particularly impress me. 

Let's put it this way, if it is Jason Crump, an ex world champion who retired 8 years ago then that's not my idea of exciting news. 

Smacks of desperation to me! 

• Like 1

Just now, Super Blue said:

Out of all the names mentioned on here there are certainly one or two that would not particularly impress me. 

Let's put it this way, if it is Jason Crump, an ex world champion who retired 8 years ago then that's not my idea of exciting news. 

Smacks of desperation to me! 

Have to agree tbh. Seems they’ve pinned all their hopes on Holder getting his visa, and with that not happening this late in the day they’ve now got very few options. As you say, seems a bit desperate. 

Crump will generate a lot of interest, purely because of what he once was, but he’s not going to trouble the heatleaders even in this watered down league. 

Crump and Paco, 

Who's next for a guess

If Crump starts on a 7,,i could see him attaining it,,,, after a few meetings I could see him scoring well on some of the bigger tracks,,, he will never be the old Crump,,,, but I'm sure good enough to beat a fair few. 

I love the idea

Edited by Baldyman