British Speedway Forum

Good night everyone - dont Tai yourselves up in knots fretting over which Dude will fill the last spot. Dont be grumpy if its Crumpy and dont smile too much if its the Grin 

And Geoff you know what they Za gar forth and multiply :D:P

Once a Witch always a Witch - bring it on whomever it may be :t:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8,21,,,,, mmmm not expecting him to keep that. And Drew,,,, mmmm,  maybe a bit early for him, but he gets better all the time. 

Edited by Baldyman

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

8,21,,,,, mmmm not expecting him to keep that

Which explains why Wells couldn't be fitted in 

No. 8.21 is alot higher than I though it would be. 

Nevertheless it's a great signing for ipswich and british speedway. 

Ipswich clearly paying more than Peterborough were willing

Jason is hea lily sponsored this year and will have some fantastic kit underneath him. Worth every bit of the gamble I'd say

And it means you get one of your own riding for you.  You cant beat having one of your own to encourage and cheer on. Just dont put to much pressure on the kid 

More pleased to see Drew in the team in all honesty. I know the majority will love the fact a legend is back, but I have serious doubts personally. I fully expect expect him to start the season very slowly, but after a month or two the hope would be that old habits return and things slip back in to gear. 

We’ll see..

Edit: Hopefully he does the Ben fund and a few other pre season meetings so we can get a rough idea of where he is at. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

hmmm all the know alls about holder:rofl: feel free to reply who was right :party:

BTW, 8.21? How on earth do you “reassess’ to that odd figure? Was it a case of stick a 3 pointer at reserve and we’ll give you a random figure to fit him in? Anyone know what our team total is?