British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

there are no times twice in a day right  its either PM or AM  :rofl:  ffs 

Words fail me :rolleyes::blink::icon_smile_clown:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

certainly harder than what you are suggesting about ledwith for sure !!

My main point was the length of time out of the game....we shall see.

:rolleyes:

Edited by geoff58
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

My main point was the length of time out of the game....we shall see.

should have pointed out clearly what you meant ????

13 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

you are a lost case !! go on tell me a time that's the same twice in day ????? 

Did he mention a time?

He said a stopped clock.

1 hour ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

Which really puts him in the same bracket as about 90% of riders in the league, it is a pretty exclusive club of riders who race with the intent to injure them self. 

Not suggesting any rider races with the intent of injuring themselves but for most riders injury is at the back of their mind and won’t think twice about going for a gap. 44 year old rider who’s been retired for 8 years and is over here primarily to look after his lad may think twice.....

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Sully said:

Not suggesting any rider races with the intent of injuring themselves but for most riders injury is at the back of their mind and won’t think twice about going for a gap. 44 year old rider who’s been retired for 8 years and is over here primarily to look after his lad may think twice.....

That's quite the skill to be able to read peoples minds. 

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

should have pointed out clearly what you meant ????

Sorry....who got out the wrong side of the bed?

26 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

That's quite the skill to be able to read peoples minds. 

Listen to people involved in motorsport and they’ll tell you they try to keep the risks involved at the back of their minds or they wouldn’t be able to do what they do. No mind reading involved bud

15 minutes ago, Sully said:

Listen to people involved in motorsport and they’ll tell you they try to keep the risks involved at the back of their minds or they wouldn’t be able to do what they do. No mind reading involved bud

You aren't really making sense anymore, or ever have here actually, and with that, I am done - don't @ me. 

Edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan

7 hours ago, Grachan said:

He says on twitter that he is "scratching an itch".

Surely a better option would be a dose of Flea treatment? :wink:

15 minutes ago, Hacksaw Jim Duggan said:

You aren't really making sense anymore, or ever have here actually, and with that, I am done - don't @ me. 

Bye 

I suppose you need to take my comments in the knowledge I have never been a Crump fan - indeed he once scored an 18 point max guesting for the Witches and I didnt cheer at all :P

Even in his prime I wouldn't have been too fussed about him becoming a Witch such is my indifference to him - I just have just never warmed to him (admittedly this is partly due to him being the arch rival No1 who scored countless points against us)

Now that's not to say I didnt or dont appreciate his talent. Infact despite my general view I would class him in the top 5-10 riders of all time

However after 8 years retired following what was significant injury I dont see that he will be anywhere near the level some are predicting

He looked decent in the WA matches and will through his natural talent and undoubted professionalism hold his own in this years PL but somewhere around 6 points will be it IMO

His influence on others could be a great positive for the team and cant be underestimated. His commentary and punditry is excellent and insightful. His experience and knowledge is 2nd to none

His signing is probably bigger for the league as a whole than it is for the Witches in particular and will generate significant interest which is much needed

It will be strange and initially difficult for me to cheer him but at the end of the day he is now  a Witch and therefore he will get my unreserved support. You never know I may even learn to like him :D

• Like 7

10 hours ago, DC2 said:

And don’t forget, Wolves have enticed back Masters and Thorsell.   :)

Who should out perform the pensioner however. :wink: