British Speedway Forum

58 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

Sorry....who got out the wrong side of the bed?

don't know you maybe ??? :rofl:

It looks pretty clear,,, if we didn't sign Crump,,, we would going into the start of the season in an even worse position,,,,, no one wants to ride here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

It looks pretty clear,,, if we didn't sign Crump,,, we would going into the start of the season in an even worse position,,,,, no one wants to ride here

Other than Nicki, Crumpy and PK.:wink:

For what it's worth I think JC and the Witches will do ok this season. People seem to be hung up on his starting average but surely it's about what he actually scores. Wolves have gone 2 pts under the limit and no one is saying 'wooden spoon'. I also think that people will under estimate the Witches at their peril. I can see NK, JA and NC all upping their averages. So NK will be the Witches No.1. DK, CH and DK will all at least keep their averages. 

25 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

For what it's worth I think JC and the Witches will do ok this season. People seem to be hung up on his starting average but surely it's about what he actually score, JA and NC all upping their averages. So NK will be the Witches No.1. DK, CH and DK will all at least keep their averages. 

OK :t:

I think it's great that Crump is back. Ok, he and Nicki may not be the riders they were but these guys have an aura about them which no other rider here - with the possible exception of Doyle - has.

Their signings will surely improve crowd levels at Ipswich and Sheffield, and hopefully at away tracks when they visit..I'll certainly be paying a visit to both tracks this year for the first time in yonks.

• Like 8

Will be looking forward to the return of Jason vs The Robins & hope he does well as the league needs it.

It will be very interesting to see how he does & with Chris Holder not getting a visa there options were very limited.

• Like 1

Maybe Holder will join him mid season once Visas are sorted?

Someone said crumps son is over as he excels in his sport, is this speedway or another sport?

17 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Someone said crumps son is over as he excels in his sport, is this speedway or another sport?

Is Holder in a position to get the visa issues sorted? 

58 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

I don't think Holder will get them issues sorted, and i think it's junior superbikes that Crump jnr is involved in.

No disrespect to Jason,but with 8pts+ to play with it shows how  dire the sport has become in GB top level when they cant get some decent European or Scandinavian talent to race in UK.It will certainly be interesting to see how he fares.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cowboycookfan said:

Are we allowed to boo Nikki straight away for all his dirty riding in the past, or do we have to wait for some more?

boo him from the start by all means , he'll just feed off it.

I hope it works well for both Crump & Ipswich but after a couple of months I feel Jason will remember why he retired in the first place

• Like 1