British Speedway Forum

I would imagine so,,, free stuff. 

Maybe other parts of the stadium could do the same. 

Home straight stand,garden bar, first bend, second bend, massif, broomstick and methanol, back straight

Very pleased to be part of Drew Kemp sponsorship for 2020, spoke to him at the Paradise Park on Sunday. Very professional young lad, hope all concerned with Ipswich will give him time, big step up for him, but I believe he as a big future  

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Suffolkpunch said:

See the new Ipswich Polo Shirt from Jeabea Designs that should be the top half of the 2020 race suit

The continuity of that would be desirable IMO - thecrepluca shirt aspect is as strong a pull as any

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Prefer last year's,,, should have stuck with that

do you know something? Not sure the jaybea stuff is a replica, well I hope not.

All the gear the riders have, shirts, hoodies, fleeces were grey last year

last year and the year before the jaybea polo shirt was the same as the top half  of the race suit so i thinking this year will be the same

3 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

how much roughly is glove sponsorship? Might look at doing something with a rider myself perhaps.

Depends on make,, some riders prefer certain types, and also depends if you mean a pair or a seasons worth.,, or just a certain amount of pairs. I'm guessing some riders have glove sponsorship like they do with their goggles 

A pair of gloves depending on how you get them,, will cost between 20 to 30 quid for ya bog standard moto x type glove, add in a bit of leather, the price goes up.  TLD pink gloves direct from them currently 23.60 as they have a sale on

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spl77 said:

Can anyone go along to p and p day? 

No,,,,, but anyone can go to the Diner for a cuppa. 

P and p is closed to public,,, but Diner is open to public

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1