British Speedway Forum

I mentioned Seth was coming over on Facebook a while back then got shot down in flames....don't expect I'll see a queue of people apologising though :DB)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

I mentioned Seth was coming over on Facebook a while back then got shot down in flames....don't expect I'll see a queue of people apologising though :DB)

Common  knowledge from November :t:

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

Common  knowledge from November :t:

But not a proven fact until now ;):P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

But not a proven fact until now ;):P

it was when you read the correct information which was public to those in australia !!:t:

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

All gossip and chit-chat until now!

you need to read the correct information which was public !!:party:

He has been coming over this year since he was offered a spot last year,, and done very well. His name has been on the riders list for ages 

21 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

He has been coming over this year since he was offered a spot last year,, and done very well. His name has been on the riders list for ages 

lol like i said if you read and know it was all fact ages ago :t:

I wish Jason had been more honest in his press release. He is only coming because Seth is so got the itch to try again. That’s the actual news. 

Either way still good to have him back here racing.

Steve are you happy with the wolves team for this year ? As you don't seem to be on there page much? And agree with you it will be good to have Crump back.  Sorry to the Ipswich fans posted on wrong page.

Edited by pitstop84
Wrong wording

3 hours ago, pitstop84 said:

Steve are you happy with the wolves team for this year ? As you don't seem to be on there page much? And agree with you it will be good to have Crump back.  Sorry to the Ipswich fans posted on wrong page.

Very little discussion taking place on the Wolves page as the team has been completed ages ago and the strength and capabilities of it has been well discussed.

As already stated I think it’s bonkers we have built 2 points under when we could have had someone like Nicholls instead of Nicol.

That said on paper it’s a decent side with improvement throughout quite possible with the exception of Schlein.

Anyway as it’s an Ipswich thread that’s enough for here. :t:

That's true Steve must be old age lol , was going to ask you in PM.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, geoff58 said:

you need to read the correct information which was public !!:party:

Sometimes you need to have access to non public information. Just because you cant post a public link doesnt make it any less a fact :)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

That's true Steve must be old age lol , was going to ask you in PM.

No worries. :t:

30 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Sometimes you need to have access to non public information. Just because you cant post a public link doesnt make it any less a fact :)

you need to get out more :party::rofl:

• Like 1