British Speedway Forum

32 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Sometimes you need to have access to non public information. Just because you cant post a public link doesnt make it any less a fact :)

I’d save your energy mate.

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

you need to get out more :party::rofl:

That's an opinion not a fact :P

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I’d save your energy mate.

It doesnt expend too much with Geoff it's not hard work :)

• Haha 3

regarding this common knowledge about Jason coming over because of seth,

yes it was common knowledge but what is also FACT as geoffs likes to tell people is that Jason himself said that seth is not coming over but is staying in Australia as he had 1 more year left in school

obviously at the time of the interview he was not aloowed to say that seth is riding in the championship as seths team hadn't announced it yet

so Geoff please shut up for once

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It was well documented as Baldy says above who also follows that championship quite closely if i remember correctly - He probably knows more than me as I do not look at entry lists etc. but I only copy and pasted my part because it was "fresh" from the BSB facebook page, I didn;t know and I am not going to know if I don't go out and find the information myself that he signed for MSS Kawasaki until I actually saw it first hand.

Really good team that he has signed for, lots of pedigree and under Nick Morgan he has a good mentor - I'll certainly be trying to watch the odd race meeting on Eurosport if indeed Eurosport still cover a full days racing of BSB, I know they show most support classes unsure on the junior supersport or not.

Is Nico in the country yet or confined to his home in Italy?

Speedway riders will soon have to decide which country to be in and stay there as international travel anywhere will be severely restricted or even banned for a while.

At least for 3 - 4 months this will be a real problem and rightly so. We do not need any further reasons to stay away from meetings. Any rider or mechanic etc bringing in the virus could have a devatating effect on the elderly fanbas of UK speedway in case of infection. I know several supporters who have multiple health problems ( including myself ).

Ipswich Speedway Supporters Club

Advance notice!

We will be holding a collection for the family of Danny Ayres at our first home meeting on Thursday 2nd April. More details to follow nearer the time....

For anyone planning to go to P+P day on 18th I've popped along to the stadium and theres no sign of the cafe being open during the day on weekdays. 

Couldn't find anyone to ask if it might be opening specially either. 

I'd take a flask if you want a hot drink. 

4 hours ago, Super Blue said:

For anyone planning to go to P+P day on 18th I've popped along to the stadium and theres no sign of the cafe being open during the day on weekdays. 

Couldn't find anyone to ask if it might be opening specially either. 

I'd take a flask if you want a hot drink. 

That’s a shame, can’t see them letting anyone in then, have to climb a tree over by the 4th bend to catch a look :D

Edited by 89buttons

It has been open on p and p in the past hasn't it? Last one I went to was Chris Schram first year 

They stopped it a few years back, something to do with if they allowed the public in it would count as an event and they’d have to license it and pay a fee or something