British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

All riders in the country and “ready to race”. If all riders are here wonder if press and practice will still go ahead as planned? Can you practice without medical cover?

What's the point 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

What's the point 

To give Jason some track time on new shaped track perhaps?? Who knows...well we will tomorrow evening won't we

7 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

What's the point 

Why not? They’re all here, all have their equipment and brand new Kevlars ready to go, and the season hasn’t been written off. Rather than sit around doing nothing I’m sure they’d prefer to have a spin for a few hours if the chance is there. 

12 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Why not? They’re all here, all have their equipment and brand new Kevlars ready to go, and the season hasn’t been written off. Rather than sit around doing nothing I’m sure they’d prefer to have a spin for a few hours if the chance is there. 

When are some people on here going realise the season is over no way going ride this year for F sake. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

All riders in the country and “ready to race”. If all riders are here wonder if press and practice will still go ahead as planned? Can you practice without medical cover?

Really riding 500cc bikes with no brakes without medical cover! Are you serious? 

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

I know you have to have access to medical cover (via 999 I’d imagine) for practise and amateur meetings even amateur practise.

Wether that would even be allowed to happen I’d say is highly unlikely.

id imagine ‘organised’ racing would have to have St Johns.

Edited by stevebrum
Added detail

7 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I know you have to have access to medical cover (via 999 I’d imagine) for practise and amateur meetings even amateur practise.

Wasn’t worded particularly well, I was meaning more having an ambulance present for practice as apposed to an official racing meeting when it’s compulsory. Word was that wouldn’t be possible so just wondering if practice could go ahead without one present. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

st johns spend more time backing up LAS in london these days - realise might be different in other areas and trusts, just saying.

14 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Wasn’t worded particularly well, I was meaning more having an ambulance present for practice as apposed to an official racing meeting when it’s compulsory. Word was that wouldn’t be possible so just wondering if practice could go ahead without one present. 

I don’t believe an ambulance is required for a practice session. 

28 years I've waited to see Crump in a witches race suit,,,, and now it could be the first and last time. 

Great looking suits. 

12 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

28 years I've waited to see Crump in a witches race suit,,,, and now it could be the first and last time. 

Fingers crossed !!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Great looking suits. 

Ipswich once again leading the way in how to present a professional looking outfit :t:

• Like 3